v23.2.2 but database is v23.0.0?

Hello,

I don't visit these forums very often but noticed something strange with my game and was wondering if this is normal. The last update took the game to v23.2.2 but when I go to start a new game and in the menu where I can select which version of database to use, I can only select v23.0.0. Is this normal? I ask because I remember that in previous versions of the game, the database version would change with every update but with this one it didn't. Am I experiencing a bug?

There will be a database update shortly (i think), typically released late February (i think last year was Feb 24th).  That will update the January transfer window as well as some updated players/non-player attributes.   I believe that will be db 23.3.  Then, typically there is a final db update (23.4) that updates some post europe transfer window movement (for example MLS).  I dont think there is any update to players attributes in that database.   

Hopefully 23.3 will be available, soon...maybe even this week.  SI rarely, if ever,  gives an advanced release date for those.

• HUNT3R locked this topic