Telling an unhappy player if he wants to play, he has to train harder.

Henry Shepherd

I pick my team based on how hard they train. When a player comes to me and complains about his game time, I want to be able to tell him that his training rating simply is lower than his counterparts. As far as I'm aware, there is no button that explicitly says "You aren't playing because someone else has a higher training rating than you."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From what I could work out (guess work) I think the training rating defines a ceiling for what the player rating can be in the upcoming game.

Although the players rating in the upcoming game can be higher than the training rating, it's quite rare.

So I think it becomes difficult for the game player rating to progress beyond the training rating... there are probably penalty factors imposed once the player rating reaches his training score.....so going beyond that ceiling is harder.

Edited by 2feet

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2023 at 05:02, 2feet said:

From what I could work out (guess work) I think the training rating defines a ceiling for what the player rating can be in the upcoming game.

Although the players rating in the upcoming game can be higher than the training rating, it's quite rare.

So I think it becomes difficult for the game player rating to progress beyond the training rating... there are probably penalty factors imposed once the player rating reaches his training score.....so going beyond that ceiling is harder.

My left wingback got a 6.35 in training but an 8.1 and 8.5 in the next two matches.

• 2 weeks later...