[suggestion] New medical team member - Squad psychologist

bielsadidnothingwrong

They can help players get more consistent, comfortable in big games, change personality types, make players more determined or better team players, and more depending on their 1-20 skill level. 

The more you have on staff, the less likely your squad morale will drop according to form. A single good psych or a team of them can help save seasons or end losing streaks. 

The manager can send players to the psyche if their form is bad or whatever the reason, but that player will not be available for first team training (or some sort of tradeoff). 

A good team of squad psychs in the youth team will also yield more professional and less fickle/mercenary types. 

Ideally, this position would emerge in tandem with better in-game psychology, meaning better interactions with players, more robust media events and questions, and more in-match mood swings (i.e. low rep squads will be nervous ahead of matches against high rep opponents while high rep squads may become complacent against low rep teams). 

Edited by bielsadidnothingwrong
added [suggestion] tag

• bielsadidnothingwrong changed the title to [suggestion] New medical team member - Squad psychologist
  • 3 weeks later...

These are more of personality traits, and a phycologist doesnt really change peoples personality, that is what mentoring groups are for. A psychologist could only really help if you have clinical anxiety, but if you have clinical anxiety, you arnt playing football. I dont have anxiety, but I would fold under that kind of pressure.

• 4 weeks later...