AI Work Permits

Is it just me or do AI Signings seem to be unaffected by work permit regulations. 

I've seen the AI sign young, uncapped players but in alternative saves where I've attempted to sign the same player at the same time I can never get a work permit for them. 

It feels like the AI can sign any player they choose, but I'm stuck to only signing British players for lack of Work Permits. 

11 hours ago, The3points said:

When you scout players sometimes you get the info that they wouldn't pass for a work permit, however try to go and sign them anyway. The AI steers clear of those players and instead finds work permit approved ones

It's more so the exact same players I've tried to sign in my saves who hasn't qualified for me but on other saves the same player gets a work permit no problem. 

19 hours ago, CJ_Randell said:

It's more so the exact same players I've tried to sign in my saves who hasn't qualified for me but on other saves the same player gets a work permit no problem. 

Players will have work permits rejected for different reasons. Sometimes a higher salary will have them qualify. 

They might be signing with out a work permit anyways because, 1. club reputation 2. $

When a players work permit is rejected you can try to talk them into signing regardless.

Edited by Cloud9