Traits and Academies

Miragepredator

There should be an option where you can train all academy players in certain positions to learn certain traits and learn certain roles without having to manually do it.Getting multiple players to train roles is easier but sometimes it gets undone randomly. I understand that you can use mentoring to get younger players traits but thats only when their promoted to first team (This can also be fixed by allowing mentoring to players outside the first team squad.) 

e.g; For my wingers, i want beats opponents repeatedly and hugs touchline, and i want them to train the position Shadow Striker so that their concentration is trained. 

If this was possible, even the lower quality academy players can be usable from the off, similar to how La Masia and Ajax academy players can seamlessly break into the team as they have the necessary abilities and positioning/behaviour to fit in. 

To be able to set up some pre-defined molds would certainly decrease the need to micro manage youth development. I would love to be able to choose specific criteria or targets for positions and traits for a certain player type and then just select that mold for the youth players that I want to develop accordingly. Also that should indicate for youth and reserve team coaches that the player should be used in the specified positions regardless if he can play other positions. It's annoying to have a player who is to be retrained into a CB constantly being selected as a AMR by the youth coach just because that was his original position. All coaches of the club should use the player according to the development plan for that player ideally.

• 2 weeks later...