Emre Tezgel after winter update

blejdek

Firstly i'm sorry if this is not the correct forum to be asking this _o_

I am wondering about Emre Tezgel, he was very good before winter patch, has anyone any information how good he gets after winter update ? Did they nerf him or something else? 

Any info would be greately appriciated .

Thanks in advance

Substantial change in circumstances really with Emre which would be a good basis for changes. He was developing a bit too consistently I felt as the researcher beforehand. At the start of the season as much of a Stoke fan as I am, I feel he would have benefited from leaving the club with a firm offer from Leeds & also a couple of Turkish clubs enquiring. Under Michael O'Neill he may well have gotten the opportunity to play a more meaningful role, Alex Neil is a very different manager and less likely to give that room for growth. In December/January I'd have still been in support of a -9 but as the season ebbs by and we're in the final stages now a -8 makes sense to me. 

It's not something we'd particularly factor in, but with an FM edition that has perhaps been a little more difficult to get youngsters to develop, the fact Tezgel really seemed to so consistently develop is something that really concerned me, resulted in me avoiding him in my own saves. The lad does have great potential, however, he's not a guaranteed thing. 

Not to mention anything 140CA+ with the right spread of attributes is still a potential 30+ goal a season striker even at the top levels.

16 hours ago, santy001 said:

Substantial change in circumstances really with Emre which would be a good basis for changes. He was developing a bit too consistently I felt as the researcher beforehand. At the start of the season as much of a Stoke fan as I am, I feel he would have benefited from leaving the club with a firm offer from Leeds & also a couple of Turkish clubs enquiring. Under Michael O'Neill he may well have gotten the opportunity to play a more meaningful role, Alex Neil is a very different manager and less likely to give that room for growth. In December/January I'd have still been in support of a -9 but as the season ebbs by and we're in the final stages now a -8 makes sense to me. 

It's not something we'd particularly factor in, but with an FM edition that has perhaps been a little more difficult to get youngsters to develop, the fact Tezgel really seemed to so consistently develop is something that really concerned me, resulted in me avoiding him in my own saves. The lad does have great potential, however, he's not a guaranteed thing. 

Not to mention anything 140CA+ with the right spread of attributes is still a potential 30+ goal a season striker even at the top levels.

Oh wow man, that was a great reading and why he went a little down in terms of ca/pa. I bought him 3 seasons in before winter patch and he was a great addition, even put out Endrick from my first 11. 

I am hoping he develops really good, so maybe in fm 2024 he will be my first signing in :)

Cheers mate !