What has happened to the Wing Play preset tactic?

Since the update the WIng Play preset tactic in the game has disappeared after the update. I mean the ones already in the game.

I have two versions of the game, the PC and the Console one, and it has disappeared from both. I would like to see a standard lower league attacking preset which is between tika-taka and route one. I also struggled to get Wing Play to work but has it gone?

I am playing a save where I can only use the presets without tweaking and can only change roles and mentality. It is a challenge made harder with the loss of a preset.

Is there any plans for any more presets to come in or Wing Play to return?

An update to this.

I am playing with a 5-3-2 tactic and Wing Play does not appear in the tactical style list but...

If I click on the down arrow in the Tactic name box and then go down to presets - Wing Play is there.

Also if I try and create a new tactic the wing play option is there.

It just does not appear for the 5-3-2 tactic I have. Weird.

• SI Staff
On 05/03/2023 at 09:06, jcafcwbb said:

Since the update the WIng Play preset tactic in the game has disappeared after the update. I mean the ones already in the game.

I have two versions of the game, the PC and the Console one, and it has disappeared from both. I would like to see a standard lower league attacking preset which is between tika-taka and route one. I also struggled to get Wing Play to work but has it gone?

I am playing a save where I can only use the presets without tweaking and can only change roles and mentality. It is a challenge made harder with the loss of a preset.

Is there any plans for any more presets to come in or Wing Play to return?

Thanks for raising this, it working for us internally but it sounds like it could still be an issue if it's missing for you.

Could you provide a save game for us to look into please?

Thanks