England Nation Rules causing error with Canadian Championship

Callum Graham

Adding Nation Rules for England (which includes foreign teams including Vancouver from Canada/ USA)

Have updated all teams Based Nation to England. 

However when I go to validate rules it says the Amway Canadian Championship has 12 teams and requires 13. As I'm not editing the rules of Canada I'm not sure how I'm supposed to resolve this.

Is it that I just can't use foreign teams anymore? This has worked in the past

Thanks

ANR V6.fmf

3 hours ago, Callum Graham said:

Adding Nation Rules for England (which includes foreign teams including Vancouver from Canada/ USA)

Have updated all teams Based Nation to England. 

However when I go to validate rules it says the Amway Canadian Championship has 12 teams and requires 13. As I'm not editing the rules of Canada I'm not sure how I'm supposed to resolve this.

Is it that I just can't use foreign teams anymore? This has worked in the past

Thanks

ANR V6.fmf 47.34 kB · 1 download

Becasue of the changes to the editor it has stuffed many custom games . Not much you can do except do this and add that extra team . It worked for me 

Edited by alian62

It must go looking for the MLS teams with "based nation" and "continental cup nation" set to Canada and can't find them. Not sure you can fix it, maybe given them reserve teams in MLS with all the same info as they used to have.

Or better yet, build a new club over top and give them all the staff and players. Make the old club (still in MLS) an affiliated team. Just change the name of the old club to "Vancouver (reserves)" or something

You're still moving teams out of Canada/MLS though. Either don't move as many, so that it can still find enough teams, or just add a new rule to disable the Canadian Championship or something (will probably break the CONCACAF CL too).

Why are you changing based nation to England though? That's the one that affects newgens, and doesn't need to change to put teams in another country's leagues. Would be a bit weird to have all English newgens at Vancouver instead of Canadians.