Everton - Going up, not down!

lukegraham1991

2024/25 SEASON - MARCH RESULTS & LEAGUE TABLE SO FAR...

32 games in - 15 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses.

We are currently in a better position than we finished in last season, especially after the win against Brentford to give us a 6 point cushion between ourselves and them who are in 10th.

This month we take on 12th placed Norwich(A), 18th placed Southampton (H) & 16th placed Middlesbrough (H)!

Hopefully we can gain some momentum in this month now, we have a few decisions to make after this month with a few players underperforming and a couple staking a claim for a starting spot in the team for the season run in, hopefully we can make a push for europe but I just want to mainly focus on finish at least 9th to show improvement once again in our final league standing.

resultssofar8.jpg

tablesofar8.jpg

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2024/25 SEASON - GAME DAY 38 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS NORWICH CITY

Our first game in April started with a bang, taking an early lead through top scorer Dominic Calvert-Lewin.

Again carrying some tired legs, we managed to nurse people through this one, but Norwich did give a little scare when James Rodriguez levelled up the scoring on the 51st minute. This didn't stop us though, with fresh legs and positive encouragement from the sidelines (you're welcome) we managed to nick a second goal and take the 2-1 win to the finish whistle with DCL bagging once more!

Notable poor performances: N/A

Standout performances: Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 8.5.

everton38.jpg

2024/25 SEASON - GAME DAY 39 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS SOUTHAMPTON

Tidy home win here with two first half goals and a clean sheet!

DCL took a knock which meant I gave him a bit of a rest with the two goal cushion later in the game.

Standout performances: Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 7.9, Nathan Patterson: 7.6 & Kaio Jorge: 7.5.

everton40.jpg

Edited by lukegraham1991

2024/25 SEASON - GAME DAY 40 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS MIDDLESBROUGH

This win makes it 4 wins on the bounce and 3 wins from 3 games throughout our full fixture list in April.

Another solid team performance and the goals to back it up and secure the three points.

We move into the final month of the season now where we face West Ham (A) who are 12th, Aston Villa (H) who are 14th and Newcastle United (A) who are in 8th place, the final game of the season could end up deciding whether we make europe or not for the 2025/26 season!

Standout performances: Fred: 7.7, Jarrad Branthwaite: 7.6, Josip Sutalo: 7.5 & James Ward-Prowse.

everton39.jpg

2024/25 SEASON - APRIL RESULTS & LEAGUE TABLE SO FAR...

35 games in - 18 wins, 6 draws and 11 losses.

We improve again since the end of March and now take up the 7th place in the league.

With only 3 games now remaining, our european hopes are in our own hands here, continuing the form we've gathered will result in a final push to secure a european spot for next season, if we slump then we could easily give up that chance to Newcastle or even Brighton.

resultssofar9.jpg

tablesofar9.jpg

2024/25 SEASON - GAME DAY 41 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS WEST HAM UNITED

First up in the last 3 games of the season was West Ham United at London Stadium.

Anthony Martial slotted home on the 30 minute mark to give the home side the lead, and it seemed like every highlight was coming the way of the Hammers. We managed to keep the score down though which was a positive going into the half so we could give the team a kick up the behind.

Not much changed with the likes of Kaio Jorge or Fred so those two and DCL got subbed off around the 60 minute mark to bring Demarai Gray, Lucien Agoume & Vitor Roque into the fold. These subs ended up paying off we went 'Very Attacking' with very direct passing late into the game, and Gray latched onto a rebound to nick an equaliser in the dying minutes.

We are currently still in 7th on 61 points but Newcastle are on the same points - we are in front of them by 4 goals.

Brighton who are in 9th are on a game less and have 54 points, with Manchester United in front in 6th place on 67 points.

2 games to go!

Notable poor performances: Kaio Jorge: 6.2 & Fred: 6.3.

Standout performances: Demarai Gray: 7.7.

everton41.jpg

2024/25 SEASON - GAME DAY 42 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS ASTON VILLA

Red hot performance from the whole team and DCL bagging a hat-trick for us to put us in pole position to take 7th place.

That isn't a given though and FM will throw us some curve balls for sure!!!

Let's see how things unfold against Newcastle next away from home in the 7th placed finish decider.

Standout performances: Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 10.0.

everton42.jpg

2024/25 SEASON - GAME DAY 43 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS NEWCASTLE UNITED

Things were looking hit or miss in part of this game, going behind within 5 minutes, then equalising 10 minutes in, a long period of a massively cagey affair which, given the stakes is understandable.

We then took the lead on the 71st minute through substitute Dwight McNeil and things were looking well in our favour.

Only for the FM engine to throw not only one, but two spanners in the works - Jordan Pickford finished the game with a 7.1 rating.... the guy passed the ball to Saint-Maximin to tap in on the 86th minute in the 6 yard box. We were still looking okay at this point, one of our guys thought it would be a great idea to take Isak down in the penalty area a minute after the injury time should have run for - gave away a penalty and ultimately lost the game and our european place for next season - madness!!

Notable poor performances: Jarrad Branthwaite: 6.5, Angelo: 6.5 & Kaio Jorge: 6.5.

Standout performances: Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 8.2.

everton43.jpg

SEASON 3 (2024/25) - PREMIER LEAGUE TABLE

Last league table update of the season.

While we managed to better last seasons 10th placed finish with 8th and 3 points better off, losing that last game of the season against Newcastle United to be pipped to the 7th placed Europa Conference League spot was a bit of a kick in the teeth.

Arsenal taking the league title with a 7 point lead over Man City this season.

Man City, Liverpool & Chelsea taking the champions league places.

Tottenham, Manchester United & Newcastle United *cry* taking the other european competition places.

With Sunderland, Southampton & Nottingham Forest suffering relegation to the Championship.

Promoted from the Championship is Crystal Palace, Leeds United & one of West Brom/Blackburn/Fulham/Burnley who have made the playoffs.

Stay tuned for player stats for the season...

finalleaguetable.jpg

SEASON 3 (2024/25) - PLAYER STATS

As we close out the season, I wanted to make a note of some of the player stats throughout the season.

Goals:

1. Dominic Calvert Lewin - 21 Goals

2. Kaio Jorge - 7 Goals

3. Dwight McNeil - 6 Goals

4. Vitor Roque & James Ward-Prowse - 4 Goals

5. Amadou Onana - 3 Goals

Assists:

1. James Ward-Prowse - 12Assists

2. Vitaliy Mykolenko - 5Assists

3. Angelo & Nathan Patterson - 4 Assists

4. Romeo Lavia - 3 Assists

5. Vitor Roque, Lucien Agoume, Dominic Calvert-Lewin, Dwight McNeil & Jeremy Doku - 2 Assists

Average Rating (Over 7.0):

1. Dominic Calvert-Lewin -  7.18 Average Rating

Clean sheets:

1. Jordan Pickford - 16 Clean Sheets in 38 games

2. Jack Butland - 2 Clean Sheets in 6 games

Overall record throughout 2023/24 season:

Wins: 21

Draws: 8

Losses: 14

Goals scored: 57

Goals against: 44

Goal difference: +13

Edited by lukegraham1991

TRANSFER OUT - YANGEL HERRERA

This one was a bit of a slow burner - we brought him in on a free transfer back in the 2023/24 season and he only managed 4 starts and 9 sub appearances during that season.

I tried offloading him for a profit at the start of the 2024/25 season but he was just becoming disruptive so I loaned him out to Sevilla with a buy clause.

We've now managed to bring in 20m for the player who wasn't fitting into things and wasn't good enough to break into the side.

Not really sure about the reaction as you can see from the image below but these things happen sometimes - I'm more than happy with that profit to be honest!

yangelherrera.jpg

TRANSFERS IN - FOLARIN BALOGUN & DANIEL ALLEN

A couple of youngsters we managed to bring in on free transfers - a little bit of compensation for Allen but hopefully we reap the benefits when he makes the anticipated progress as a player with just being 17 years old at the moment.

Balogun may be loaned out to gather value & show what he can do regularly elsewhere - then to be sold for profit, but he didn't play at Arsenal so was very unhappy, he does have good potential so that is something I will be making a decision on during this pre-season.

balogun.jpg

TRANSFER IN - FAUSTINO ANJORIN

Another young player with some improvement to make, I will be looking to loan him out immediately to get him the first team football he needs to develop well. Again, if he garners interest from other clubs for a decent fee then I will sell him but we have plenty of time before anything like that will come to fruition.

faustinoanjorin.jpg

TRANSFER IN - PEDRO NETO

In what is probably our first signing for the senior team that will be getting used very regularly, we have bolstered the wide options with Pedro Neto coming in from Wolves for a fee of 50m - 10m paid up front and the other 40m being spread over monthly installations.

A quick, direct attacking option who is already experienced in the Premier League, Angelo hasn't hit the heights we've expected of him yet so hopefully Neto coming in will give him a kick up the backside as well!

pedroneto.jpg

TRANSFER OUT - KAREL CAMPOS

We brought youngster Karel Campos in back in 2022/23 but loaned him out for the following two seasons to hope he could reach the heights our scouts touted him for. Unfortunately that wasn't the case, but we still made a 5m profit on the player, signing him initially for 2.5m and now selling him at 7.5m to Olympiacos.

karelcampos.jpg

TRANSFER OUT - MATIAS ZARACHO

I was taking a look over players running out of contract this season and stumbled across Zaracho who was out of contract in a few months time.

By looking at his ratings, I knew the value I could sign him for right away instead of waiting would be useful so I paid 3m upfront to get him early and we now have another midfield option & his value has immediately rocketed to 24-26m also.

zaracho.jpg

PRE-SEASON RESULTS - SEASON 2025/26

We have life in europe!

We went on a pre-season tour of South Africa and dominated our pre-season fixtures, even beating Fenerbahce with our second stringers 4-2 in the only game we conceded in (so far). 

Next we begin our season with a Europa Conference League Third Qualifying Round fixture against Dinamo Minsk.

The last friendly vs Alanyaspor will be to give unfit lads or those that need match time - exactly that. Hopefully, we do the business in the first leg against Dinamo Minsk so I can give others some game time in the second match up.

preseasonresults.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 1 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - NEUTRAL VS DINAMO MINSK

First game of the new season comes in the qualifying rounds of the Europa Conference League despite the upset when we thought we had missed out once again on a european place through our league finish, one of our fellow league teams must have won the respective european competition they took part in to give us a bit of luck!

First up, Dinamo Minsk, and boy did we perform!

I don't think I need to say too much here, I subbed Ward-Prowse off when he got his hat-trick and did the same with Calvert-Lewin to give people some much needed game time.

Absolute dominance throughout the game, and a red card just before half time cemented this even more.

Standout performances: James Ward-Prowse: 10.0 & Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 10.0.

everton1.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 2 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - NEUTRAL VS DINAMO MINSK

Our second game of the season was the second leg vs Dinamo Minsk in the Europa Conference League Qualifying rounds.

Another dominant performance, we switched a lot of the guys around here to get some in that were just coming back from injury, I wanted to include the likes of Ward-Prowse & DCL to keep their momentum and form going - Angelo had a really good game, netting his first two goals of the campaign too and again, a dominant team performance which is pleasing to see.

Next round we have now drawn Ukrainian side Vorskla Poltava and the first leg of that draw will be played mid-week after our season opener vs Norwich (A).

Notable poor performances: Demarai Gray: 6.3.

Standout performances: Amadou Onana: 8.6, Angelo: 8.7, Pedro Neto: 8.7 & Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 8.7.

everton2.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 3 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS NORWICH CITY

With the first of our Premier League games coming in the form of Norwich City (A) I was hoping to keep up the good start in Europe and get 3 points on the board immediately, that wasn't to be though.

Conceding a relatively early goal - and a poor one at that, leaving a man completely unmarked to smash at goal leaving Pickford quite exposed isn't how I want my teams to work - but here we are!

Shortly after half time, Dominic Calvert-Lewin got injured and I've been told that he will be out for 3 weeks following this result, which is a major blow for us.

We didn't really impress in this game at all, and a draw was probably a fair result all things considered.

Notable poor performances: Josip Sutalo: 6.5.

Standout performances: Pedro Neto: 7.3, Nathan Patterson: 7.4 & James Ward-Prowse: 7.5.

everton3.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 4 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - HOME VS VORSKLA

Fourth qualifying round this time up, and another dominant display against Ukrainian outfit Vorskla.

Nice ratings all around, plenty of chances created, nothing silly happened - exactly how we want these fixtures to be going.

Vitor Roque stepping in as DCL's replacement due to injury as well and managing to score is a plus for us.

Standout performances: James Ward-Prowse: 7.7, Pedro Neto: 7.7, Vitor Roque: 7.7, Josip Sutalo: 7.9 & Angelo: 7.9.

everton4.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 5 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS NEWCASTLE UNITED

Our poor form in the Premier League continues.

Newcastle forwards Nicolas Jackson & Alexander Isak ran absolute riot against us and the player ratings show that big time!

We may be doing well in europe against poor opposition but we need to make some positive changes for the Premier League as things stand, the only positive I can really take from only 1 point over 2 games so far is that they have both been away fixtures, but I still would have expected more against Norwich at the very least.

Notable poor performances: Vitaliy Mykolenko: 6.0, Jordan Pickford: 6.2, Abakar Sylla: 6.2, Josip Sutalo: 6.3, Amadou Onana: 6.3 & Angelo: 6.3.

Standout performances: N/A

everton5.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 6 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - AWAY VS VORSKLA

We ended up bettering our home performance with our first string team here when we played away from home with what is currently our second string team - 7-0 win, 10-0 on aggregate - and we move!

Quality from everyone involved.

Standout performances: Rafael Santos Borre: 9.8, Kaio Jorge: 9.6, Dwight McNeil: 9.4 & Fred 9.0.

everton6.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 7 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS ASTON VILLA

A very narrow victory in this one and a huge helping hand with Douglas Luiz getting himself sent off early doors.

We'll take it though! Our first win of the season, not the start we wanted in the Premier League but we have to understand that competing in an extra competition will always take it's toll. Our start to the Premier League could have been a lot worse as well, 4 points from 3 games is better than less than that let's say! 

Notable poor performances: Rafael Santos Borre: 6.3.

Standout performances: Nathan Patterson: 8.0.

everton7.jpg

TRANSFER IN - RYAN GRAVENBERCH

I saw that Leeds United has a loan bid accepted for Gravenberch on deadline day and so this one was too good to turn down.

We don't have a mandatory OR optional fee in place but I will be keeping an eye on how he performs and develops to consider a permanent move in the summer.

gravenberch.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - AUGUST RESULTS & LEAGUE TABLE SO FAR...

After a gruelling August schedule we find ourselves down in 15th in the league table, however, if we win our game in hand we could go straight up into the european places.

9 games played, 7 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss, things could be a lot worse.

We move to less congested schedule for September, but these games will be a huge test, 3 away fixtures and a home game against Liverpool.

augustresults.jpg

leaguetable1.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 8 - CARABAO CUP - AWAY VS BIRMINGHAM

We got drawn against Birmingham in the second round of the Carabao Cup.

We looked comfortable for the majority of the match but gave away a late goal and missed a late penalty which made things look a lot closer than they maybe should have been. Another win though and good performances from the majority of the team.

Ryan Gravenberch started his first game for us here and took MOTM with an 8.5 rating, a goal, an assist and he was the one who won the late penalty for us as well.

Notable poor performances: Rafael Santos Borre: 6.3.

Standout performances: Ryan Gravenberch: 8.5.

everton8.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 9 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS BOURNEMOUTH

Frustrating not to come away from this one with a win.

We had 17 shots with 7 on target with an xG of 1.18 and Bournemouth had only 5 shots, with one on target with an xG of 0.79.

We still have our game in hand though and a win will catapult us into the top half.

We really need to find some form soon in the Premier League though.

Notable poor performances: Vitaliy Mykolenko: 6.3.

Standout performances: Jordan Pickford: 7.3, James Ward-Prowse: 7.3 & Fred: 7.4.

everton9.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 10 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS LIVERPOOL

We honestly should have won this game.

We had all of the chances and had the better xG but our guys couldn't finish.

Angelo gave us a bit of hope not long after the half time break but we couldn't build on it unfortunately.

Always a difficult test playing Liverpool though so narrowly losing here while difficult to take, isn't the worst result.

Notable poor performances: Abakar Sylla: 6.2, Jordan Pickford: 6.3, Jarrad Branthwaite: 6.3, Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 6.4.

Standout performances: Angelo: 7.7.

everton10.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 11 - CARABAO CUP - AWAY VS SOUTHAMPTON

We took on Southampton at St. Mary's Stadium next and despite it being a cagey affair, we did make a lot of changes to the lineup again.

To come away with the win and to see DCL getting on the scoresheet again will hopefully be a huge positive for us.

The quicker we can get DCL back playing 90 minutes every week and bagging goals the better, as you can clearly see from a few recent results we need more up top.

Notable poor performances: Kaio Jorge: 6.4.

Standout performances: Dwight McNeil: 8.1.

everton11.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 12 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS SOUTHAMPTON

Another away Premier League game, another draw that we should have got the win from.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin scoring our only goal early in the first half but again, he can't get through 90 minutes just yet and other members of the squad just aren't stepping up to help the team with goals or assists. 

6 games played, one win, 3 draws and 2 losses.

Notable poor performances: Angelo: 6.2, Dwight McNeil: 6.4 & Kaio Jorge: 6.4.

Standout performances: Vitaliy Mykolenko: 7.7.

everton12.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - SEPTEMBER RESULTS & LEAGUE TABLE SO FAR...

After Septembers results, we find ourselves dropping from 15th (end of August) to 16th after 6 games have been played.

We're hoping Calvert-Lewin can keep up the form since returning from an injury.

Next up we take on Molde in our first game of the 36 team Europa Conference League structure.

We have 6 games in October, 4 home games, 2 Europe Conference games, 3 Premier League games & 1 Carabao Cup game.

Unfortunately for us though, two of the Premier League games are against Spurs & Chelsea which may end in tears.

leaguetable2.jpg

septemberresults.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 13 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - HOME VS MOLDE

3 goals in 3 games for Calvert-Lewin.

A win and a clean sheet for us at home, with two really tough games coming up - hopefully we can build on this for October and get some positive Premier League results now.

First up, we welcome Tottenham Hotspur to Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium.

Standout performances: Filippo Terracciano: 8.6.

everton13.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 14 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

4 goals in 4 games for Calvert-Lewin.

Another win and clean sheet for us at home, with a scare from Fred getting himself sent off late on but we managed to keep hold of all 3 points.

Up next - an away fixture against Chelsea who are currently in 4th while we are in 14th place - so that one would be a huge result, up first though, we need the players to come through the international break unscathed.

Notable poor performances: Anel Ahmedhodzic: 6.3.

Standout performances: Jordan Pickford: 7.6 & Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 7.4.

everton14.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 15 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS CHELSEA

A poor performance in this on unfortunately for us, we were lucky to get a consolation goal at the end of the game as well to be honest.

A number of poor individual efforts and not many players playing over a 7.0 rating.

Notable poor performances: Jordan Pickford: 6.3, Anel Ahmedhodzic: 6.4, Vitaliy Mykolenko: 6.4 & Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 6.4.

Standout performances: Vitor Roque: 7.4.

everton15.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 16 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - HOME VS YOUNG BOYS

We welcomed Swiss side Young Boys to Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium next and a hat-trick from Dominic Calvert-Lewin paired with a Dwight McNeil goal gave us a 4-0 win.

Great performance all around, we could have probably scored more but a 4-0 win and a clean sheet is nothing to complain about.

Standout performances: Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 9.6.

everton16.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 17 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS LEEDS UNITED

A win in the Premier League!

2-0 up until the 70th minute when Gnonto got Leeds back in the game, I bought Santos Borre into the game for DCL and he chipped in with a goal and assist to win us the game!

Pedro Neto with a great reaction to a poor first half performance to score a brace in the second half!

Notable poor performances: Jarrad Branthwaite: 6.5 & Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 6.5.

Standout performances: Pedro Neto: 9.0.

everton17.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 18 - CARABAO CUP - AWAY VS WEST HAM UNITED

Carabao Cup Round 4 up next as we travel to the London Stadium to face West Ham United.

Another poor performance from us as we seem to lack any real good run of form this season so far.

Notable poor performances: Anel Ahmedhodzic: 6.2, Jack Butland: 6.3, Kaio Jorge: 6.3 & Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 6.3.

Standout performances: Lucien Agoume: 7.1.

everton18.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - OCTOBER RESULTS & LEAGUE TABLE SO FAR...

We find ourselves in 10th place with a game in hand after a rocky start to the campaign in the Premier League.

A win in that game could take us into 7th place - but it looks as though we have Man City in that game so it will be another difficult test for us.

6 games coming up in the month of November - 4 of which are in the Premier League, 2 home & 2 away.

The other two games will both be played away from home in the Europe Conference League.

octoberresults.jpg

leaguetable3.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 19 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS MIDDLESBROUGH

A disappointing result, once again coming away from home vs a team in the bottom 5 in the league.

Calvert-Lewin's effort wasn't enough to get more than just the one point in this one unfortunately.

Notable poor performances: Angelo: 6.4, Dwight McNeil: 6.4 & Kaio Jorge: 6.4.

Standout performances: Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 7.4.

everton19.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 20 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - AWAY VS MARIBOR

Solid win once again in the Europa Conference League.

4 different goalscorers, every single players with 7.1 or higher on player ratings for the game.

Next up we face Crystal Palace (H) who are currently 20th in the league.

Hopefully, that can be the start of a run of form in the league but with our current form in England I'm not massively confident.

Standout performances: Amadou Onana: 8.5.

everton20.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 21 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS CRYSTAL PALACE

We left this one late but a wins a win and this is a step in the right direction for us at the moment.

We've been struggling so to get a sub coming in to win us the game late on is always positive and to be honest, if people can't do the business then some positions will be up for grabs!

Notable poor performances: Ryan Gravenberch: 6.5.

Standout performances: Vitor Roque: 7.7 & Matias Zaracho: 7.8.

everton21.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 22 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS BURNLEY

This win makes it 3 on the bounce in all competitions now and unbeaten in 4.

Nice team performance in this one, they didn't test us too much and to win with a clean sheet is always something we aim for.

Standout performances: Jarrad Branthwaite: 8.4.

everton22.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 23 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - AWAY VS JAGIELLONIA

Next up we were back in europe to take on Polish side Jagiellonia away from home.

We rang in the changes as I felt like some players could do with getting extra minutes under belts and others could benefit from a rest with Arsenal up next in the Premier League.

Another solid performance all around and another win & clean sheet wrapped into one.

We now take top spot in the Europa Conference League Table & secure our place in the playoffs for when the time comes.

We do have 2 games left but I will opt to give some players game time in this competition over those who play a lot in the Premier League and hopefully keep the whole squad fit and firing.

Standout performances: Amadou Onana: 7.7, Ryan Gravenberch: 7.7 & Nathan Patterson: 7.6.

everton23.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 24 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS ARSENAL

Home vs Arsenal, and what a performance! 

No real stand out individuals but a great collective team performance!

We went 2-0 up on the 69th minute and I thought it was done and dusted but it wouldn't be FM without scaring you a little, so Arsenal were gifted a penalty not long after our second goal for Jorginho to slot home & then we started to waste time and go more defensive, introducing fresh legs late on to liven the team up and cling onto all 3 points!

This win now means that we've won 5 on the bounce & haven't lost in 6 games!

Notable poor performances: Jarrad Branthwaite: 6.4.

Standout performances: Angelo: 7.5 & Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 7.5.

everton24.jpg