Everton - Going up, not down!

lukegraham1991

2025/26 SEASON - NOVEMBER RESULTS & LEAGUE TABLE SO FAR...

WHAT A MONTH!

5 wins and 1 draw out of 6 games in all competitions, with our last 5 games unbeaten!

We managed to smash out 14 goals in 6 games, only conceding 3!

This return to form has moved us back into european contention via league finish and if we get something from our game in hand then we move comfortably into the european places.

However, 8 games in a hectic December fixture schedule is not to be taken lightly, as I've said before, I have the luxury to rest some lads in europe so I can give the likes of Butland/Sylla/Fred/Zaracho/Gray/Agoume more game time in those two fixtures but for the majority of the month I will need to be very tactical in how I rotate the team.

novemberresults.jpg

leaguetable4.jpg

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 25 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS LEICESTER CITY

Our first game in December came against mid table Leicester City & boy did we turn up in this one.

Winning every first and second ball, dominating possession & finishing our chances!

6-0, with 4 different goalscorers, and another clean sheet!

This puts us up into 7th place, still with a game in hand and if we can manage a win with that, we COULD go up to 4th as things stand, huge improvements recently with our form.

Notable poor performances: N/A

Standout performances: Pedro Neto: 9.2 & Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 8.9.

everton25.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 26 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS

Disappointing result, some tired legs as anticipated and we defended poorly in this one.

Could have been worse but we end up coming away with a point away from home!

Next up, I will be ringing in the changes as we take on Odd in the Europa Conference League.

Notable poor performances: Abakar Sylla: 6.3, Josip Sutalo: 6.4, Vitalie Becker: 6.4 & James Ward-Prowse: 6.4.

Standout performances: Pedro Neto: 7.5 & Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 7.4.

everton26.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 27 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - HOME VS ODD

I rang in the changes after the last disappointing results and being in an already strong position in the Europe Conference League.

We managed to get a 5th win from 5 games in this competition, securing another clean sheet - meaning we've now played 5, scored 14 and conceded 0 so far in the competition, moving 2 points clear at the top of the tree so far for the competition.

Notable poor performances: Kaio Jorge: 6.4 & Lucien Agoume: 6.5.

Standout performances: Vitor Roque: 8.0.

everton27.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 28 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS BRIGHTON

This win means we are now unbeaten in 10 games in all competitions.

8 wins and just the two draws in that period so far, great form to lead us into some tougher upcoming games during the month vs Manchester United & Chelsea.

Another clean sheet tallies Pickford to 10 clean sheets in 20 games and Butland also has 6 clean sheets in 8 games.

Standout performances: Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 8.5, Nathan Patterson: 8.3 & Romeo Lavia: 8.0.

everton28.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 29 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - AWAY VS FC UTRECHT

11 games unbeaten, vital minutes for some of the players that haven't been seeing as much in the Premier League at the moment.

Unfortunately, the likes of Godfrey & Santos Borre aren't able to be registered in this competition at the moment but I may need to think about adjusting things slightly when we move into the latter stages.

Another clean sheet for us here which keeps Butland with impressive stats over the course of the season and his appearances so far.

Disappointed not to get the win but not the end of the world given we have already reached the goal of qualifying for the next round.

Notable poor performances: Abakar Sylla: 6.4.

Standout performances: Fred: 7.5, Josip Sutalo: 7.4 & Ryan Gravenberch: 7.3.

everton29.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 30 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS MANCHESTER UNITED

So chuffed to get a 4-1 win at Old Trafford but I was that pleased with our performance that I got a bit annoyed that we allowed them to score a late consolation goal haha!

Pedro Neto absolutely bossing this one as we now extent our lead to 12 games unbeaten in all competitions.

2 games left now in December before the January transfer window opens and we have yet another hectic fixture schedule with some difficult tests in the first month of 2026.

Standout performances: Pedro Neto: 9.3 & Romeo Lavia: 9.1.

everton30.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 31 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS BRENTFORD

Going from hammering Manchester United one game away from home to losing 1-0 to Brentford the next away from home is a tough one to take.

However, I could see this coming, all good runs of form will end at some point, but it is disappointing for this to come at a time when we have three very challenging games up next with Chelsea (H), Tottenham (A) & then Man City (H).

Notable poor performances: Romeo Lavia: 6.4, Abakar Sylla: 6.5 & Amadou Onana: 6.5.

Standout performances: Jordan Pickford: 7.2.

everton31.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 32 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS CHELSEA

We looked to bounce back from our loss against Brentford in our last game, but a game against Chelsea wouldn't be easy.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin put us in front after 9 minutes with his 20th goal of the season.

DCL went on to double our lead on the 11th minute shortly after with his 21st of the campaign!

As if by magic, on the 43rd minute, DCL netted his hat-trick, what a response to last weeks disappointing result!

After the break we kept things tight, until a poor defensive effort watched the ball drop to Raspadori to tuck home from inside the 6 yard box.

We learnt from that though and made sure it was the last mistake we made in the game, to keep hold of the 3-1 score line and take home the vital 3 points to close out 2025.

Notable poor performances: Abakar Sylla: 6.4.

Standout performances: Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 9.6.

everton32.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - DECEMBER RESULTS & LEAGUE TABLE SO FAR...

We had a successful end to the year, all things considered, as I said previously, while it's nice to keep a run of positive results going, they WILL eventually end.

We did however immediately respond with a nice victory over Chelsea & now we must move on and continue to build upon that against our next two difficult tests.

Currently in 6th with a game in hand, if we can get 3 points from said game in hand we could move right up into 4th place which could be huge - especially seeing as I'm sure our game in hand is against Man City!

We have the transfer window opening for next time we sign on to play as well so I will be keeping an eye on some bargains or potential difference makers we might be able to bring into the squad & hope to kick on for another european place come the end of the season!

decemberresults.jpg

leaguetable5.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 33 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

An early goal against us here and I thought we would be in for a bad day at the office, but a quick fire double in the 21st and 25th minute gave us the lead and we kept hold of that going into half time.

Unfortunately, to keep a grip onto that narrow lead for the last 45 minutes was too much to ask with Son burying a free-kick from the edge of the area on the 91st minute winner to mean that we shared the spoils on this occasion.

Big test up next in the form of Man City as we finally play our game in hand before our FA Cup tie next Saturday. 

Notable poor performances: Matias Zaracho: 6.5.

Standout performances: Angelo: 7.5, James Ward-Prowse: 7.4 & Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 7.4. 

everton33.jpg

INJURY NEWS - DOMINIC CALVERT-LEWIN

An absolute hammer blow to our top scorer since we've been at the club.

3 months out - possibly more with getting back to full fitness but with 23 goals in 23(1) appearances so far, 1 assist & a 7.60 average rating, this is a tough one to take.

We do have some backup which could potentially step up and begin improving due to being young themselves but to do that in such a short space of time might be too much to ask.

DCLINJURY.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 34 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS MANCHESTER CITY

With being one nil down I pushed us to go all out attacking to try and salvage something from the game.

By doing that, you run the risk of exposing yourself at the back and that's exactly what happened when Ferguson made it 2-0.

We managed to get a consolation goal but it was too little too late.

Notable poor performances: Pedro Neto: 6.2, Josip Sutalo: 6.3 & Jarrad Branthwaite: 6.3.

Standout performances: Dwight McNeil: 7.9 & Rafael Santos Borre: 7.2.

everton34.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 35 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS WEST HAM UNITED

A draw here - giving away a silly penalty with Lavia wiping out a West Ham player to gift them an equaliser from the spot.

We're really struggling with our centre forward position and Vitor Roque doesn't look like the man right now - maybe he needs a move away next season to get the game time to improve?

I will be starting Rafael Santos Borre in our next game to get someone who is at least going to work their socks off for the team & give us a bit of grit up top.

Notable poor performances: Vitor Roque: 6.4, Amadou Onana: 6.5 & Angelo: 6.5.

Standout performances: Pedro Neto: 7.3 & Vitaliy Mykolenko: 7.3.

everton35.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 36 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS LEEDS UNITED

Another tough game for us and one where we can't find the back of the net.

To be fair to Santos Borre & Vitor Roque - they haven't played anywhere near enough for me to think they can just slot in and start scoring similar to the likes of Calvert-Lewin - but I've got to admit, that injury to DCL is very frustrating!

Notable poor performances: Vitaliy Mykolenko: 6.4, Angelo: 6.4, Jordan Pickford: 6.5, Romeo Lavia: 6.5, Rafael Santos Borre: 6.5 & Dwight McNeil: 6.5.

Standout performances: Ryan Gravenberch: 7.3 & Nathan Patterson: 7.0.

everton36.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 37 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS BRENTFORD

A nice victory with Ward-Prowse & Neto stepping up to score the much needed goals.

A clean sheet after 7 games in the Premier League without one. 

We take on Brentford again next week in the FA Cup to start off the month of February.

Notable poor performances: Romeo Lavia: 6.4 & Angelo: 6.5.

Standout performances: James Ward-Prowse: 8.4.

everton37.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - JANUARY RESULTS & LEAGUE TABLE SO FAR...

After 6 games in January, we won 2, drew 2 and lost 2.

Not what we would have wanted but considering we've had 14 games in 2 months in January and December - 7 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses isn't too bad considering the amount of game time we've had to work around.

We have a less congested fixture list in February now but we do however, take on Brentford who we just beat in their own back yard - so they will be looking to perform a lot better in this one. We then take on Man City away from home who have already beaten us this season - they are currently 4th in the league so need to make up some ground in the title race - and they have the squad to do it. We then welcome Norwich to our place - who we drew to in our first Premier League game of the season, so I would want to see a better performance there, especially at home. We then take on Manchester United at home as well to finish up the month, last time we played them it was a 4-1 dominating victory for us so again, another team who will probably want a bit of revenge against the Toffees.

It's up to me to plan around these tests & hopefully come through this month with 4 positive results hopefully.

januaryresults.jpg

leaguetable6.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 38 - FA CUP - AWAY VS BRENTFORD

Fourth round FA Cup tie against Brentford and we took the game to them in the first half, 2-0 up and cruising.

Only to let Toney in behind the back four to give us a scare - he then went on to get an equaliser only for it to be chalked off for offside.

Into then next!!

Standout performances: Angelo: 8.6.

everton38.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 39 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS MANCHESTER CITY

We took on Man City at the Etihad next.

Through Pedro Neto we managed to take an early lead on the 9th minute.

Things were looking likely to go our way with two goals being chalked off for offside but late on, Dembele managed to sneak by our back line and slot an equaliser home.

We pushed for a winner late on with Man City doing the same but neither team could take all 3 points.

Notable poor performances: Anel Ahmedhodzic: 6.3, Vitaliy Mykolenko: 6.4, Ryan Gravenberch: 6.4 & Rafael Santos Borre: 6.4.

Standout performances: Nathan Patterson: 7.3.

everton39.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 40 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS NORWICH CITY

We took the win comfortably here, however, it came at a cost, with Angelo picking up a really early injury, and now being ruled out for 3 weeks with a pulled calf.

That's two of our three starting front 3 out now in what will be a telling time of the season.

Standout performances: Pedro Neto: 8.4.

everton40.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 41 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS MANCHESTER UNITED

We've done the double over Manchester United! Comfortably too! 2-0 in this one and 4-1 in the last game.

In a month that could have been a big banana skin for us, we've managed to take 3 wins and a draw so far, with the 5th round of the FA Cup against Aston Villa (A) up next.

Notable poor performances: Rafael Santos Borre: 6.4.

Standout performances: James Ward-Prowse: 8.2.

everton41.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 42 - FA CUP - AWAY VS ASTON VILLA

We are officially on a cup run now - we're into the hat for the quarter final draw after beating Villa!

Vitor Roque being benched for Santos Borre looks to have worked when he eventually got his chance.

I played mostly a 'second string' team here and we still managed to win.

Despite Ahmedhodzic getting sent off at 2-0 up, we hung onto the win and advanced to the next round!

Notable poor performances: Matias Zaracho: 6.5.

Standout performances: Vitor Roque: 8.1.

everton42.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - FEBRUARY RESULTS & LEAGUE TABLE SO FAR...

A good group of results this month for us, leads us to 6 games unbeaten in all competitions right now.

We enter the round of 16 in the Europa Conference League, the quarter final of the FA Cup and currently sit in 6th in the Premier League.

6 games coming up in a busy March period now - the main thing from now until the end of the season is managing game time and expectations for certain players so we can both keep the team happy and cohesive and also keep grinding out the positive results we have been in the last month or so.

februaryresults.jpg

leaguettable7.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 43 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - AWAY VS RIJEKA

Hell of a result, with the fixture congestion picking back up here, we now have a platform that we can use to rest some players in the second leg of this fixture with a 4 goal lead. 

Dwight McNeil was awesome in this one as he stepped back in for Angelo & bagged a hat-trick as well as assisting another goal.

Standout performances: Dwight McNeil: 10.0

everton43.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 44 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS BRIGHTON

After a bit of a mad start with the score at 1-1 after 3 minutes, the game settled down somewhat and Brighton gifted us a penalty which Santos Borre dispatched to give us the 2-1 lead. Amadou Onana then smashed home a hell of a strike from the edge of the box which cannoned in off the post.

Pedro Neto put Brighton to bed after that adding a 4th and then I started to tighten things up from our perspective to see out the win knowing we have another mid-week game coming up in europe.

Notable poor performances: Vitaliy Mykolenko: 6.4 & Jarrad Branthwaite: 6.5.

Standout performances: Pedro Neto: 8.2 & Ben Godfrey: 8.0.

image.png

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 45 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - HOME VS RIJEKA

A 2-1 win here at home in the second leg of the round of 16 against Rijeka meant a 7-2 aggregate win.

Giving a number of players some needed game time and getting a win in this fixture is nothing to ignore as the rotation and game time for every is what will ultimately give us the best chance to win trophies & get into european places via our league finish. Running players into the ground and getting injuries and fatigued players back from that will only result in poor performances & form for the side so I want to avoid that as much as possible.

Onto the Europa Conference League Quarter Final!

Notable poor performances: Vitor Roque: 6.2.

Standout performances: Demarai Gray: 8.4.

everton45.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 46 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS

A nice victory in this one which shoots us up to 5th in the league now.

However, 4th placed Newcastle United are 5 points clear of us as things stand so we have some ground to make up there, while having to bat away the likes of Tottenham Hotspur who are just 1 point behind us right now in 6th.

Notable poor performances: Ben Godfrey: 6.5.

Standout performances: Rafael Santos Borre: 9.0 & Pedro Neto: 8.8.

everton46.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 47 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS LEICESTER CITY

With somewhat of a drab first half from both teams, I thought this one may have been a similar outcome to the Leeds United game earlier this season where we ended up having to take a 1-0 loss on the chin. 

So, with that in mind, 0-0 at half time, I gave the team a bit of a grilling to try and bring out that competitive side and work for this win when Leicester were making it hard for us throughout the first half of the game.

Aaaaaand it worked! 

It only took 9 minutes for Santos Borre to bag the opener and we kicked on from there, McNeil coming off the bench to latch onto a deep cross & give us the two goal lead and then Santos Borre stepping over a penalty late on to secure the three points before we take on Southampton next week in the FA Cup Quarter Final.

Notable poor performances: Vitor Roque: 6.4 & Fred: 6.5.

Standout performances: Rafael Santos Borre: 8.2 & Nathan Patterson: 8.0.

everton47.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 48 - FA CUP - HOME VS SOUTHAMPTON

WE ARE INTO THE FA CUP SEMI FINALS!

A nice victory with a few lads that are more squad players coming in to fill some gaps while others were at risk of injury.

Dwight McNeil scored a nice goal in the first half 10 minutes before the break which was half the battle, leading at the half.

Youngster Tadeas Balcarek who we signed in January just gone for 2.8M from Hajduk got a goal on his debut appearance for the club after replacing Vitor Roque.

Notable poor performances: Vitor Roque: 6.5.

Standout performances: Dwight McNeil: 8.2 & Pedro Neto: 8.0.

everton48.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - MARCH RESULTS & LEAGUE TABLE SO FAR...

We faced competitions in the Premier League, Europa Conference League & FA Cup this month over 6 games.

Brilliant from the team to come through that with 6 wins from 6 games with a busy fixture list.

We are now in the Quarter Finals of the Europa Conference League, the Semi Finals of the FA Cup & currently sit in 5th in the Premier League only 2 points behind both 3rd and 4th place as things stand. 

This month will be a telling month for how the season will finish.

Another busy schedule - this is how we want things, to be competing in top competitions still late in the season with chances of winning silverware moving forward, so why not start here? 

LETS GO!

marchresults.jpg

leaguetable8.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 49 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS BURNLEY

In our first game of eight in April, we took on 20th placed Burnley.

As expected, a tidy win with a clean sheet to show our absolute dominance.

Our striker & his sub didn't have a great game - not the worse but against 20th placed opposition, I want my strikers scoring goals!

But the good news is, Dominic Calvert-Lewin returns to full training for the club tomorrow.

A crucial bit of timing for a busy schedule with our top scorer so far this season coming back from a period on the sidelines.

Standout performances: Pedro Neto: 8.2 & James Ward-Prowse: 8.1.

everton49.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 50 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - AWAY VS HEARTS

Yet another good team performance in the Conference League.

2-0 lead and a clean sheet to take from this and welcome Hearts to Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium in a weeks time.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin had about 10 minutes at the end of the game but didn't do much to be honest.

Road to recovery is underway though!

Standout performances: Nathan Patterson: 9.1.

everton50.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 51 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS CRYSTAL PALACE

An early Angelo brace really set the pace on this one for us.

Palace weren't up to much all game really and took a consolation goal with a header from a corner in the 68th minute.

After that the game fizzled out and we walked out of Selhurst Park 3 points better off.

Standout performances: Angelo: 8.4.

everton51.jpg

NEW CONTRACT - LUKE GRAHAM

After our recent good run of form - the board came to me to discuss a new contract.

Given that I haven't won any trophies at the club just yet - I jumped at the opportunity to continue what I've started here with the Toffees.

newcontract.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 52 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - HOME VS HEARTS

We brought a 2-0 lead back to Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium with us from the first leg against Hearts.

While we only managed a 1-1 draw here due to giving away an early penalty, they didn't test us much at all so we were comfortable with the aggregate score.

This draw now takes us to 16 games in a row without losing as we move on to our FA Cup Semi-Final next against Tottenham Hostpur at Wembley.

Notable poor performances: Vitor Roque: 6.3.

Standout performances: Amadou Onana: 7.4 & Dwight McNeil: 7.4.

everton52.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 53 - FA CUP - NEUTRAL VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

WE ARE IN THE FA CUP FINAL!

5-2! WHAT A WIN! LET'S GO!!!

What a chance for us to win our first bit of silverware now as we will face Brighton on the 16th May.

Hopefully we can continue our brilliant form through to the end of the season now and get ourselves into a second final in Europe as well after we face FC Utrecht in that semi-final soon.

After this brace from Pedro Neto now he has equaled Dominic Calvert-Lewin's goalscoring tally so far this season as they now both sit on 23 goals for the campaign. 

Notable poor performances: Nathan Patterson: 6.5 & Vitaliy Mykolenko: 6.5.

Standout performances: Pedro Neto: 9.2.

everton53.jpg

Edited by lukegraham1991

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 54 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS ARSENAL

Finally, our unbeaten run has come to an end after 17 games unbeaten.

Unfortunate for us as well given that we got ourselves back into the game quite late on and then a loss of concentration cost us a point from a 91st minute equaliser.

Next up we face FC Utrecht in the away leg of our Europa Conference League semi-final in the last game of April.

Notable poor performances: Rafael Santos Borre: 6.3, Fred: 6.4 & Pedro Neto: 6.4.

Standout performances: Kaio Jorge: 7.4.

everton54.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 55 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - AWAY VS FC UTRECHT

We managed to grind out a 1-0 win with Vitor Roque bagging our goal away from home.

We welcome FC Utrecht back to Bramley-Moore Dock Stadium in one weeks time - however, we have the obstacle in between that time of playing league leaders Liverpool at Anfield first.

Notable poor performances: Pedro Neto: 6.5.

Standout performances: Angelo: 7.9 & Vitor Roque: 7.6.

everton55.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - APRIL RESULTS & LEAGUE TABLE SO FAR...

We find ourselves in 5th placed in the Premier League going into the final 5 games of the season.

We've gone adrift of 4th place somewhat but we do have a game in hand - a win there will put us back in the mix to move up to top 4 places potentially.

Coming up this month we have the below fixture list which is by no means an easy one:

Liverpool (A) - local derby vs current league leaders away from home.

FC Utrecht (H) - 2nd leg of Europa Conference League Semi-Final.

Newcastle United (H) - 3rd place in the Premier League but a win here for us could be huge for our top 4 chances.

Aston Villa (A) - 17th place and fighting against relegation.

Brighton (Wembley) - FA Cup final & a chance to win our first trophy on this save.

Middlesbrough (H) - 16th place and fighting against relegation.

Bournemouth (H) - 14th place and fighting against relegation.

aprilresults.jpg

leaguetable9.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 56 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS LIVERPOOL

UNBELEIVABLE!

We went 1-0 down early on with a tap-in from Diaz at the back post and I was strapping up to be in for a long game here.

But what do I know? We've absolutely hammered them after that, AND at Anfield too!!!

Huge win for our top 4 hopes and what a week this could turn out to be for us if we can get through to the Europa Conference Final and beat Newcastle?!

We lost 2-1 earlier this season, we lost 1-0 and 4-1 last season, we lost 4-1 and won 2-0 in 2023/24 & lost 1-0 and 3-1 in our first season as manager.

This is the biggest win for either club since I took over as manager and what a scalp to get for us!

LIVERPOOL IS BLUE!

Notable poor performances: Jarrad Branthwaite: 6.5.

Standout performances: James Ward-Prowse: 9.1 & Vitor Roque: 8.6.

everton56.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 57 - EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE - HOME VS FC UTRECHT

This was exactly the result I wanted from this one.

I started DCL and he bagged a brace to hopefully kick on from here back to his goalscoring ways of times past - he is now our top scorer again, overtaking Pedro Neto and his tally is 25 goals in 25 (3) appearances.

We kept a clean sheet as well which is always a positive - especially with another tough game up next.

This puts us into what will be our second cup final of the season as well! As we've drawn Lyon in the final on 27/5/26!!

Standout performances: Angelo: 8.7 & Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 8.2.

everton57.jpg

Edited by lukegraham1991

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 58 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS NEWCASTLE UNITED

Disappointed not to take all 3 points here to be honest.

The Isak goal came from a long ball over the top of our centre backs as well and he was 1on1 with Pickford from one long ball.

1 point is better than none though and our top 4 hopes aren't dead just yet.

Notable poor performances: Jordan Pickford: 6.4 & Pedro Neto: 6.4

Standout performances: Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 7.4.

everton58.jpg

Edited by lukegraham1991

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 59 - PREMIER LEAGUE - AWAY VS ASTON VILLA

I'm never confident when it comes to the end of the season and playing against teams struggling against relegation.

It's a lottery and we lost - despite going ahead really early on - which is disappointing.

Notable poor performances: Jordan Pickford: 6.0.

Standout performances: Kaio Jorge: 8.3.

everton59.jpg

Edited by lukegraham1991

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 60 - FA CUP - NEUTRAL VS BRIGHTON

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Our main goalscorer for the season Dominic Calvert-Lewin managed to latch onto an enticing cross from Pedro Neto to slot our one and only goal past the Brighton goalkeeper for us to secure out first piece of silverware since I look over as manager of the club.

It wasn't our best performance but those wins are so much better!

Hopefully more plenty more where that came from!

Notable poor performances: Filippo Terracciano: 6.5.

Standout performances: Dominic Calvert-Lewin: 7.8 & Pedro Neto: 7.6.

everton60.jpg

2025/26 SEASON - GAME DAY 61 - PREMIER LEAGUE - HOME VS MIDDLESBROUGH

A nice victory with a few usual starter being rested for this one, a midweek game here - a Saturday game now to finish off the Premier League against Bournemouth and then our cup final is next Wednesday so no rest for the wicked!

We need to beat Bournemouth to give us a chance of finishing in the top 4 but we need the current 3rd and 4th placed teams to slip up even if we do win.

Tricky one to pick the team for with only two days rest before the cup final but these are the positions we want to be in!

Notable poor performances: Vitor Roque: 6.5.

Standout performances: Filippo Terracciano: 8.9 & Dwight McNeil: 8.7.

everton61.jpg