Dynamics + Influence

When a player is shifted to reserves, in order to give game time/build up fitness after injury and so on, their influence on squad resets to default (all neutral).

Is this purposeful or a technical issue?

• SI Staff
1 hour ago, KAS2 said:

When a player is shifted to reserves, in order to give game time/build up fitness after injury and so on, their influence on squad resets to default (all neutral).

Is this purposeful or a technical issue?

Players who are in the reserves aren't interacting with the first team regularly so have limited influence on the squad dynamics, this allows a manager to mitigate the negative impact of a player by sending them to train in the reserves (much as irl).

I've made a note to try and make this more self-explanatory to the user - ie. a note displaying in game, 'while Kas2 is a prestigeous player he is currently training in the reserves which limits the impact his personality has on the squad.' .... or similar.

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, KAS2 said:

Understood.

Any way of getting the positive influence back, once they're promoted back to the first team squad?

It should happen automatically - I've added checking this onto my list of things to do ... 

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

It should happen automatically - I've added checking this onto my list of things to do ... 

That's what I thought, also thought this was the case previously but now it's certainly broken..