Need urgent help with Leão replacement!

11 minutes ago, TheJanitor said:

Get Luis Diaz if you can. Kaoru Mitoma might be a cheaper alternative. For a different kind of player, Szoboszlai.

Isn’t Szoboszlai more of a Mezzala? Any wonderkids who grow into monsters? I already have Moleiro, but he’s not ready to take over. 

Kvaratskhelia and Rodrygo are probably the two 'cheaper' elite players.  Asensio if he's not signed a new contract.  Pedro Goncalves at Sporting looks good too, Zaccagni if you want an Italian.

Schjelderup or Joao Pedro if you want someone to develop.

Why did you sell Leao? I guess he wanted to leave. Did you at least speak to him? My first option would be Kvaratskhelia of course if you can afford him, you get an elite player and weaken Napoli, win win. Then I'd pray that someone from Rodrygo, Fati, Martinelli, Mudryk, Nunez isn't playing much and grab him on loan, one can only hope. If these two options fail I'd go for either Joao Pedro or Marcos Leonardo from Santos, both have good attributes and can most likely contribute right away. They are not Leao (yet), but they are more than decent.

15 hours ago, kopfan1977 said:

Latest update?

Garnacho

Diaby

Danjuma

All 3 probably decent price and could do a job while developing

It was the winter window so it was impossible to sign any replacement without paying an astronomical fee. I ended up buying Marcus Thuram for only 5M because he contract was gonna expire in the summer 2023. What a purchase that was! So fast and strong! 

Edited by ThomasHK1979