Did the functionality of the editor massively come down or...

MRC

...is the information to ChatGPT just very far from the truth?

I tried giving it a go thinking that perhaps it would lead me to solutions for rather basic issues quicker than our (unfortunately) sparsely populated community.

For how well the search there usually works I was surprised just how off it was in regards to the editor.

Was the menu massively different not too long ago? It's telling me how I can apparently mass-randomise the players in the database, it's telling me how I can allegedly just make it so brazilian players can transfer to Europe on their 16th rather than their 18th birthday just by going into basic nation rules.

Essentially, a lot of stuff that's not available to me. Is the information it has just plain wrong or was there perhaps a previous version where this was the case and the functionality/user-friendliness has just taken a massive plunge since then? Is it perhaps confusing the official pre-game editor with a different one?

Screenshots for reference.

Disclaimer: I am aware of the flaws and limitations that come with using an AI search engine like ChatGPT, and that proper double checking is absolutely necessary especially when sensible/important factual information is involved.

cgpt2.jpg

cgpt.jpg

Thank you, that saves me a lot of hassle!

Speaking about, do you happen to know how I can change it so players from Brazil can be loaned/transferred from age 16 onwards rather than from age 18?

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/03/2023 at 10:51, MRC said:

Thank you, that saves me a lot of hassle!

Speaking about, do you happen to know how I can change it so players from Brazil can be loaned/transferred from age 16 onwards rather than from age 18?

Add Brazil (and the country you want to buy them into) into European Union. It's the only way that works AFAIK.

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Woo-Cash:

Add Brazil (and the country you want to buy them into) into European Union. It's the only way that works AFAIK.

Will try! Unfortunately that means I'll also have to change their continent to Europe which will mess up international competitions, right? Or can I add them without changing their continent?