How to remove multiple panels and replace with a new panel to the player screen

GottaBeatThemAll

Hi could anyone help me with how to add a new panel to the player profile screen, I want to remove all the panels below the attributes starting with the fitness all the way to the season stats. I've got the base skin downloaded but can't even find any of the panels, is there something else that i need to download to be able to edit them and remove them?

I want to add a panel of per 90 stats so that when i click a player i can see there attributes and below will be where i'd like to have the stats, I've tried the brilliant statman skin but my screen resolution is not big enough. I''ve tried some other really great skins but theres a bit too much change and i just want to add one per 90 panel to the base skin. 

Any Help will be greatly appreciated thank you

Screenshot2023-03-10at19_10_28.thumb.png.8b1e1bde3a8cb7279902f8807d0ddf36.png

You need to extract the game files, specifically panels, using the resource archiver (found under tools on steam).

Look for player/player overview and add it to the base skin in panels/player. You’ll want to remove/play around with the horizontal_adaptive_containers about half way down the code on this panel.

5 minutes ago, Tyburn said:

You need to extract the game files, specifically panels, using the resource archiver (found under tools on steam).

Look for player/player overview and add it to the base skin in panels/player. You’ll want to remove/play around with the horizontal_adaptive_containers about half way down the code on this panel.

Thank you for the speedy response, i completely forgot about the resource archiver, I feel so daft. I've spent the last hour looking at everything skin wise bar that. I'll start to have a look at the panels.