sneak changes with last update

I've noticed a welcome change:

under "scouting/players/players in range" there used to be the full data base of players available when no boxes were ticked (for example 130.000 players) regardless of whether you actually had scouts with knowledge of the regions (respectively purchased the scouting package of the whole world) - 
UNLIKE the staff search, there you only saw the potential staff members of those regions your club had knowledge of (which perfectly makes sense). Now the player search seems to be updated (at least I've noticed that the number of players changes when you switch to a larger scouting package for example. 

but I've also noticed another change which is not so nice:

My training plans used to be so that I'd train the match preparations every other week (attacking movement / def. shape, / teamwork etc.) so that the game would show me in the training section:  "special focus has been placed on the following areas ahead of the match against XXXXX in XX days:"  "teamwork", etc. etc. 

and training them once in exactly 14 days was the perfect sequence - regardless of how many games you had during that time. You'd always see the message "special focus has been placed on the following areas..."   NOW it only is per each game (or per week - need to test this further) but definitely not for 14 days anymore.   not sure why they would change that - I mean you cannot train all the match preparation boosts (including set pieces etc.) in each week if you want your players to have the maximum growth.

are there more sneak changes people have noticed?

52 minutes ago, Feron said:

and training them once in exactly 14 days was the perfect sequence - regardless of how many games you had during that time. You'd always see the message "special focus has been placed on the following areas..."   NOW it only is per each game (or per week - need to test this further) but definitely not for 14 days anymore.   not sure why they would change that - I mean you cannot train all the match preparation boosts (including set pieces etc.) in each week if you want your players to have the maximum growth.

It has always been in effect for the upcoming match only. It seems, from what you've observed, that the UI bug was fixed.