Data Hub - Best Source of Secrecy

Hi Fans,

What can i say, i keep hearing people saying they don't like using the Data Hub at all.  I really couldn't believe what i was hearing from some players.  Others have told me they will wait for better versions of FM because Data Hub didn't grab their desires.  

To my amazement the Data Hub has been the best weapon i use as a central location to spy on my next opponent.  To know how good they are formation wise and where players shine on the pitch "red alert bells".  This forces me to tweak my tactics and player instructions to a shine.  I never thought much of it when i first got that edition of it, but now it has grown on me like i'm a military general who won't look at anything else but the Data Hub.  My likes on features below and well done to the SI team, an addition that should be praised in for every game.

Next Opponent
Able to see what tactics i will need to employ for short/long play and how to stop offensive movement.

Analyst Report
What can i say, apart from knowing what to do formation wise against the opponent the analyst report gives me a more in depth view on the sections of the pitch players are performing high at.  Gives you a nice visula representation of what is going on and what player instructions to setup to bring the opposition ego down.

Stat Pack
My favorite, Red alert bells for the high performing opposition players who are a threat.

Well done SI, an addition that is not often credited where it should immensely.  Without it just imagine what you would have to go through and how many screens you would need to flicker.

enjoy.

Edited by ctfm2012

While I was excited about the introduction of the data hub I still prefer to watch goal highlight of the opponent I'm about to play if I'm taking the game very seriously especially for things like set pieces  

On 15/03/2023 at 03:14, DarJ said:

While I was excited about the introduction of the data hub I still prefer to watch goal highlight of the opponent I'm about to play if I'm taking the game very seriously especially for things like set pieces  

Data hub needs to be expanded to cover more things or at the very least feed you more relevant data like corners (this used to be in the game but it’s gone now). 

Data Hub is one of my favorite parts of the game, for all the reasons that the OP stated... it makes preparation for the next game so much easier. Another thing I look into is the opposition manager traits, i.e. if he utilizes set pieces, that would make me change my training for the game to focus on defending set pieces. One thing I would like to improve is to be able to get the scout and analyst reports for the next opponent much earlier - I tend to do my training schedules for 2-3 weeks ahead, and if I am able to have the reports for the next (and the one after next) opponents, it would really help.