Highlight reels of a player's best career moments

Wolphox

This could be a duplicate of other suggestions  for a highlight reel, but I'd like to add my own take on it

I tend to do long saves and have a lot of loyalty to my players who have helped me climb the leagues. When they're about to retire, I tend to get nostalgic about the seasons I had with them. Would love to be able to watch a highlight reel of their best career goals, assists, saves, or performances (it depends on their position I suppose). 

Another potential use case for this: scouting, I sometimes wish I could see a highlight reel of players who I feel are very similar but seeing them would let me make a more gut decision about signing one or the other. A mid-career or season highlight reel would be easier than attending a few games of theirs. 

I tend to watch a lot of these highlight reels on youtube - if these could be auto-generated, you can certainly put some cheesy orchestral music to it and some animated text and I'd love watching these in the game :) heck, maybe i'd upload a few of my own to youtube from the game

• 1 month later...