Which role does suit Haaland best?

15 minutes ago, Johnny Ace said:

Poacher all day for me, just get him in the box banging goals 

Doing a test simulation now, using with the poacher role. Will post the numbers here. :thup:

15 minutes ago, talhak said:

Doing a test simulation now, using with the poacher role. Will post the numbers here. :thup:

Here are the simulation results for the first season - a total of 40 goals in 53 appearances. Between, Man City finished the season as 3rd. So, player management would possibly produce a better result.

image.thumb.png.0a75ef4f3ab6d96a00706f7e7310b45d.png

Another trial under the same tactics due to some major injuries in the squad which could affect his performance. In this experiment, Haaland performed much much better: 43 goals in 38 Premier League appearances, a total of 67 goals in 55 appearances. More details can be seen below:

image.thumb.png.897778eb4419ab1d224ffaa6fdbfb67c.png

19 minutes ago, julle17 said:

Not gonna lie, without the rest of the tactic used, it's pretty hard to use those numbers for anything.

Created this tactic in a couple of minutes:

image.thumb.png.aaa656f24b026013417e97362c34d209.png

Sorry i worded that wrong. I meant that i don't think it makes much sense to compare roles just by making a quick tactic and simulating with that role used.
Would make more sense to me to make a tactic with the aim of either maximizing Hålands scoring, or find which role within the tactic makes it tick better.