teamtalk screen

kertiek

the problem is that the rattings from the first half and etc are calculated from the stats ( passes completed, shots, succefull tackles ...etc) and that data is generated by the si_sqrt_table.mdt in the C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\data\tables directory ... i havent found a program to open this file ... when i tried with microsoft access 2007 it throws an error with unknown format ... so there is the wall for this idea ...

PD: very sorry for the bad english

I tried it but could only add a header, couldnt get the personalities to output. Im not sure what the value is to display them.

The value for preffered foot is pfot, so it must be along similar lines e.g. maybe 4 characters.

I had a look around for a panel that would show a players overview (looking for the part where the players personality is defined) but I couldnt find it anywhere.

I think giving us more than 5 options of what to say would be a nice improvement as well. Also, letting us know what the intent of each statement is would also be helpful. Think of how many different ways there are to say "You can win today!" or may favorite ambiguous team talk statement - "Wish them luck" - What the heck is the intent of this statement!!

Archived