Specific nation transfer rules

De Nile

I would like for my league's nation to able to enter contact/ pre-contract talks with any player at any time or to simply be allowed to bid on any player for free but I would like this to be for my nation only. I believe this isn't possible but if anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate them.

You can set that for your nation in advanced rules. There are a few issues with that however. Foreign teams will be able to approach your players as well and you can't approach players in foreign leagues in the same way.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

You can set that for your nation in advanced rules. There are a few issues with that however. Foreign teams will be able to approach your players as well and you can't approach players in foreign leagues in the same way.

Maybe I could apply No Bosman rule like china or try and work around that problem. I'm not sure where in the nation transfer rules I should look; could you point me in the right direction.

If you convert your nation rules to advanced, you have the list with the nation and all the competitions. You need to be in the nation section as that has a transfer tab. Top of the transfer screen is the option to remove or set Bosman rules. It also allows you set the amount of days before the end of the contract before another team can discuss terms with a player.