Pressure attribute question

I got bitten pretty hard by this attribute in the season run in; my collection of "big match" players suddenly forgot how to play football for an entire month when they could have clinched the title (12 points clear with Huracan, but River and Boca had enough games in hand to make up the difference if I suddenly stopped getting points; which I did).

I understand that big matches and pressure are different things, and that it was most likely the pressure attribute causing the players to choke. While it was great to know that they would have done well in cup finals, that didn't seem to help me at all in the cup semi-final (where my GK and best player was nervous and let in 3 of 4 shots to Boca for a 6.1 rating, despite a coaches report of a positive big matches attribute). Or in the penultimate month of the season where we picked up 2 of 15 points to lose our entire cushion and finish third. Form picked up a bit for the final month, but we still were struggling and only got 7 of 12 points, including losing 1-0 to a team 20 places below us (with nothing the play for) that compreshensively out-played us. It's entirely possible I mishandled the motivation aspects as well, and either pushed them too hard or not hard enough for the season run-in. It's difficult to tell with the type of feedback that is presented in game (but that's a whole different issue).

My question is: how can I determine via scouting how well a player handles pressure?

I know the scouting report won't ever directly tell you this (unlike the "Big Matches" attribute for players at age 22 and over). Are there clues in the player personality and media-handling? Or is watching players' form during the end of season league-runs the only way to get any idea of how well they handle pressure? Or is there something else that can be looked at for clues on this?

(Obviously there is the editor, but I'm not interested in directly viewing hidden attributes).

1 hour ago, Gangor said:

Cheers, this is good information!

It looks like Iron-willed (20 pressure!), Model Citizen (at least 14 pressure) and Resilient (17 to 19 pressure) are the only personalities that indicate a positive pressure attribute. And Low self-belief (Pressure 2-3) and Spineless (Pressure 1) should be avoided at all costs.

But the real revelation for me is that Evasive and Unflappable media handling indicate a high pressure attribute (minimum of 15 for either); Unflappable makes sense, but i wouldn't usually consider Evasive to be a positive (and maybe it's not overall, just for pressure). Clearly I need to start paying more attention to media-handling.

Edited by woolymuffler