How do i get my tactics work (like Conte’s Milan)

i want to create overloads at the right side with my Mezzala, DLP (instrucktion Star wider) and my wing back on attack. My Plan is to make in space in the middle due to the overloads. Then my AF or Box to Box miedfielder should try to score goals or pass back to the dlp. I want to play pretty much like Conte’s Milan. I love this tactics. But my tactics isnt working well. I Hope you can help me. It would be really nice :)

3D620235-B4BF-4D21-9575-941BDAE0F83D.jpeg

7F0ED2EC-FACF-40D1-A1AE-26F6B1688E29.jpeg

Moved this over to the T&T board @Crabs22 to get some tactical eyes on it 

If you can explain a little about what is going wrong, for example conceding too many, not scoring enough etc that should help a little in helping you

My number one tip right now would be to get your tactical familiarity up among your team 

I don't think you have the right combinations with WCB s, WB a and Mezzala a. They'll run onto each other and occupy the same space. I'm an interisti and if my mind was right Hakimi and Lukaku were the ones on the right side. Lukaku would hold up the ball when Hakimi couldn't cross the ball and you don't need Mezzala a there. I assume your AF is pretty much locked up front with no supply to him up there unless someone's sending long ball to him

1 minute ago, deorvd said:

I don't think you have the right combinations with WCB s, WB a and Mezzala a. They'll run onto each other and occupy the same space. I'm an interisti and if my mind was right Hakimi and Lukaku were the ones on the right side. Lukaku would hold up the ball when Hakimi couldn't cross the ball and you don't need Mezzala a there. I assume your AF is pretty much locked up front with no supply to him up there unless someone's sending long ball to him

Don't think players moving into the same space is necesarrily a problem, it's just creating an overload where they can combine/link up/play one-twos.

You do want to avoid players moving into the same channels.