Advice: Help me decide between two striker options

In my second season with Leicester. Spurs came in for Patson Daka and I am looking to buy a replacement (as a regular starter, as Vardy already left). I have money to spend, but I don't necessarily want to spend big. I'd like to make a transfer that would be somewhat realistic for a team like us. We will be playing in Europe btw in this coming season. 

The two available finalists I've landed on -- both of whom fit our tactical style quite well: 

Randal Kolo Muani from Frankfurt. He's 24, very physical and quick, with excellent dribbling and flair. Frankfurt agreed to 28m upfront (up to 32m with add ons). Will cost 5m/year in wages (25k app fee, 12k goal fee).

Spoiler

RKMProfile.thumb.png.cdc9d28d240ccf0efdcc1b22ae516cba.png

Sergio Camello from Atletico Madrid. He's 22, a clinical finisher with great movement.  Atleti agreed to 12.5m upfront (up to 16m with add ons). Will cost 3.5m/year in wages (18k app fee, 12k goal fee). 

Spoiler

SCprofile.thumb.png.94d931442e589f3f4e38cb8d204ca79c.png

So overall: 

Kolo Muani is objectively a better player at this stage. He's quicker, and slightly better on the ball. He's also assessed as "good player for the EPL" by my scouts, whereas Camello is a "useful backup". That being said, Kolo Muani is also twice as expensive to buy, and ~50% more expensive in wages. 

Now, I am looking for someone to lead the line for ~2 seasons until the 5* prospect I have waiting in the wing can take over, so this is not our "forever" striker. On one hand, that means Kolo Muani makes a lot of sense because he's already ready to start, whereas Camello needs a bit of development. But then again, I am worried that it'll be a bit challenging to flip Kolo Muani in the transfer market later on given the relatively high wages and high transfer fee we pay. 

What does the brain trust think? Any additional considerations? Who would you have gone with?

Thank you both. Decided to go with Kolo. We do need someone to score now, so we'll take the plunge. 

A financial factor that helps is that Spurs are paying 65m (up to 72m) for Daka, so twice as much as Kolo is costing me (and the wages are within 10-20% of each other), so that helps.