Can you create a competition where the winners of two separate leagues play each other?

Pattric_b

image.thumb.png.8915946b6fb3e279401deea5fba8eaff.png

What I'm trying to do right now (not sure if this is correct) is to try and add continental rules for Europe and then having a 2 team knock out round with the winner of the Irish Premier league and Danske Bank Premier League but I am having issues as you can see above. When I go to create the competition I'm not seeing how it's possible to select the winners of two competitions to play each other. 

image.thumb.png.99eaffee253ed532ba8c6e677bf484d4.png

This is how I have the actual competition set up. 

Move everything you have over to Other Cups instead. Then select Get Last Winner in the teams section and choose the leagues you want.

If you have anything in the Qualification System section (Nations or Teams) it will break UEFA competition qualification.

13 hours ago, Pattric_b said:

image.thumb.png.5c583a12f0d70189949831e227cd27a4.png

So I have set it up although I don't see anywhere to pick the winners of both leagues to be entered into the competition. Gonna test it in game and see what happens.

Yeah, that'll hopefully work. I think more specific options are only available for advance rules.

I'd still suggest you clear the Nations section under Qualification System though. It's still highlighted white suggesting something is there. You really want it to be completely empty to avoid it interfering with UEFA competitions.