Prize money

irongiovy

Hello everyone

I'm trying to edit, through the FM 23 editor (pre-game) the prize money of each of the European championships, but unfortunately in some cases I can't do it; I'll explain:

after downloading some european db's, i noticed that some of them give me the ability to change the aforementioned rewards, while others don't. So I've also attempted to do this through creating new country rules (with both basic and advanced rules), but I can't seem to find that entry in any way.
Could anyone tell me what should I do?

Edited by irongiovy

When doing it through Advanced Rules, I believe you’d set the prize money in one of the options under the stages of the competition.

I’m not on my PC at the moment but I’ll try and get a screenshot of where to do it when I can👍🏻

There are 2 potential locations for prize money.

Here:

20230327201249_1.thumb.jpg.d6e494a7cf98b912ece72201faaa4e62.jpg

Or here:

20230327201254_1.thumb.jpg.bd4ed281629564052d75b8da1b5b533f.jpg

I believe one overrides the other. So if you have figures in both it will use one of them and ignore the other. I can't remember which one takes priority though.

There's also an option for Prize Money For Win/Draw/Defeat near the top of the League Settings page, although I don't believe any of the default European leagues use that.

I believe some nations don't have prize money either, instead distributing their money entirely through TV revenue.

Thanks both for the replies!
I was going to show you some pictures of the problem, and to make it easier for you to understand, I've switched the language to English;
after doing that, the problem seems to be solved!
It seems that there are several differences between the Italian and the English version; I don't know how that's possible, but it is!!!