Why is Lazar Samardic still not a serbian player after the latest update?

He chosed Serbia at 24th of February and your both updates came in March.

I believe this to be a big miss since he is such a talened player for everyone playing every club but specially if anyone managers Serbia, he i a HUGE boost.

Even fminside how just copy all data from FM has him as a serb from for some strange reason the game itself dont! 

Please help!

image.thumb.png.befaefea5810e92f548e5e95ec70cfb1.png

thank you in advance!

14 hours ago, LOZONO1 said:

He chosed Serbia at 24th of February and your both updates came in March.

I believe this to be a big miss since he is such a talened player for everyone playing every club but specially if anyone managers Serbia, he i a HUGE boost.

Even fminside how just copy all data from FM has him as a serb from for some strange reason the game itself dont! 

Please help!

image.thumb.png.befaefea5810e92f548e5e95ec70cfb1.png

thank you in advance!

His 'second' nationality is Serbian in game. And on a couple of my saves he starts playing for Sebia.

• Administrators

Updates were primarily to reflect the closing of the January transfer window, so anything beyond that date isn't always possible to be included due to deadlines etc. But as said above, worth flagging on the Tracker to make our data team aware.

Thanks. 

10 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Updates were primarily to reflect the closing of the January transfer window, so anything beyond that date isn't always possible to be included due to deadlines etc. But as said above, worth flagging on the Tracker to make our data team aware.

Thanks. 

Can you please send me the link? I cannot fint it...

Also, are they quick like could it be fixed by tomorrow or would I have to wait a long while?

thank you!

12 ore fa, LOZONO1 ha scritto:

Can you please send me the link? I cannot fint it...

Also, are they quick like could it be fixed by tomorrow or would I have to wait a long while?

thank you!

11 ore fa, FrazT ha scritto:

Link: https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/database-and-research/serbia-data-issues/

This type of issue will not be fixed by a hotfix and will need to wait till the next data update.

The link is wrong, as the correct one is Italian data thread not Serbian one.

Anyway, I've already replied and the thing was already implemented for the next update, so no need to open a new thread

Thanks ;)