New to FM, I decided to make my own tactic (preset with customisations) Please suggest changes which will help me win games

14 minutes ago, frewden said:

not scoring goals

Try the wide attackers on Support, I know it might sound counter productive but it might help if they try and create goals a little more than score them 

The BBM is another player going forward, you have an AM so he doesn't really need to 

2 hours ago, Johnny Ace said:

Try the wide attackers on Support, I know it might sound counter productive but it might help if they try and create goals a little more than score them 

The BBM is another player going forward, you have an AM so he doesn't really need to 

so what role should bbm be?

Help your players to better understand how you want them to play by increasing tactical familiarity. Right now they are not capable of executing all tasks sufficiently.

Gegenpress is a very aggressive playstyle both in and out of possession. So naturally a higher mentality (positive or attacking) is more suitable.

@Johnny Ace already gave you some ideas on how different roles & duties could positively affect your game. 

13 hours ago, frewden said:

not scoring goals

I like putting "roam from position" on the 10 in a 4-2-3-1 when breaking down opposition. 

W/ a high defensive line and high press you could try removing "pass into space" if you're not scoring enough goals.

Prevent short gk distribution is strangely unhelpful in a high press, basically it leads to the opposition gk booting the ball over your press. 

4 hours ago, Cloud9 said:

I like putting "roam from position" on the 10 in a 4-2-3-1 when breaking down opposition. 

W/ a high defensive line and high press you could try removing "pass into space" if you're not scoring enough goals.

Prevent short gk distribution is strangely unhelpful in a high press, basically it leads to the opposition gk booting the ball over your press. 

ill try these,  i lready removed pass into space  it wasnt working

8 hours ago, CARRERA said:

Help your players to better understand how you want them to play by increasing tactical familiarity. Right now they are not capable of executing all tasks sufficiently.

Gegenpress is a very aggressive playstyle both in and out of possession. So naturally a higher mentality (positive or attacking) is more suitable.

@Johnny Ace already gave you some ideas on how different roles & duties could positively affect your game. 

im trying to get the tactical familiarity up,  by running tactical sessions every week 

23 hours ago, frewden said:
Running a 4231 gegenpress and I need help to finetune it

344.jpg.10f73ba4dbe7fb6817c2fdef6664624c.jpg

Too many instructions. Some (in possesion instructions), just make your play slow and thus, isolates you AF who is dependent on runs behind the defense line. The pivot is fine, the issue is that your BBM is essentially supposed to free up the AM from deep duties. You could change the duty of the AM to attack so he does not interfere. The right winger and left winger can assume support duty roles. Both fullbacks are wide and aggressive. That isolates both CBs in transition. A BPDde behind a dlpd or CDM I just space Interference. BPD can switch to lcb and be told to dribble more to take up space in transitions.

(In transition) instructions also. Counter and counterpress isn't a problem. It works. But why not just counterpress? Why take short pass to fullbacks? Play out of defence forces your CBs to drop deep and spread wide. The fullbacks stretch the pitch. The easiest pass is to your CBs. You don't want your GK always trying difficult passes I build up, so go for the safest, at all times, especially with the quality of players.

(Out of possesion) instructions are a lot. Test what each individual instruction does, then try and make things simpler to adjust to your game/style of play.