How to make players very happy instead of satisfied or unhappy in Squad Dynamics Training column

11 hours ago, umole2k said:

How do i make my players very happy or happy with training instead of being satisfied or unhappy? I want it to be visibly shown in the squad dynamics Happiness "Training Column"

Screenshot (3).png

You can hover over it and it'll tell you. 

A good pre-season, proper coaches, and style of training that suites them are factor. Good personality players (high professionalism) well generally train better. 

Edited by Cloud9

5 hours ago, Cloud9 said:

You can hover over it and it'll tell you. 

A good pre-season, proper coaches, and style of training that suites them are factor. Good personality players (high professionalism) well generally train better. 

Thanks for this tip but can you show me evidence of this working like a screenshot or something. I tend not to only take theoretical tips but practical tips with evidence cos that way i can implement easily

20 minutes ago, umole2k said:

Thanks for this tip but can you show me evidence of this working like a screenshot or something. I tend not to only take theoretical tips but practical tips with evidence cos that way i can implement easily

Just use your mouse over the smiley face in training and those are the things it'll tell you based on the player. It'll depend on the player since their performance in training is dictated in large part by their hidden attributes (those examples are some from my squad specifically). Professionalism impacting training isn't theoretical, it's a fact. Criticizing players who are underperforming in training (under 7.00) is also important to having them sharpen up their performances. 

Like this: 

Screenshot2023-03-28at11_58_40PM.thumb.png.8dd7958080834b361304e2ea8256eb5c.png

Edited by Cloud9

33 minutes ago, umole2k said:

And another.

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 12.10.22 AM.png

Edited by Cloud9

2 hours ago, Cloud9 said:

Just use your mouse over the smiley face in training and those are the things it'll tell you based on the player. It'll depend on the player since their performance in training is dictated in large part by their hidden attributes (those examples are some from my squad specifically). Professionalism impacting training isn't theoretical, it's a fact. Criticizing players who are underperforming in training (under 7.00) is also important to having them sharpen up their performances. 

Like this: 

Screenshot2023-03-28at11_58_40PM.thumb.png.8dd7958080834b361304e2ea8256eb5c.png

Ok. thanks for the above tip but one more thing, is it possible to make them happy or very happy based on their positive and negative reactions to training?

7 hours ago, umole2k said:

I might be wrong but i think adjusting the slides (the ones circled in red) has a lot to do with player happiness

Screenshot 7.png

Yes, it's a range. 

I'd change the intensity of training primarily if a player is injury prone. Sometimes a player will complain about doing too much training, just take him off his individualized training. 

But don't worry too much. A players happiness on training is nice, but its more important that they're getting good ratings in it. I'd use the happiness screen to watch players happiness on playing time, which can turn into a real problem for your squad. 

• 2 weeks later...

Like I said....FM is more of a game of practical's than theory were you read stuffs and try to implement but still don't work. As I later found out that training happiness and making players very happy depends on you changing the training schedule instead of sticking to one schedule which leaves the players training happiness on satisfied or content with training

Screenshot (5).png

il y a 32 minutes, umole2k a dit :

Like I said....FM is more of a game of practical's than theory were you read stuffs and try to implement but still don't work. As I later found out that training happiness and making players very happy depends on you changing the training schedule instead of sticking to one schedule which leaves the players training happiness on satisfied or content with training

Screenshot (5).png

Crazy...