Tactical help

Mathiamo

Im now half way in my third season at dover. Gotten promoted to the Vanarama National and currently first place. My problem is I'm not having fun with the way I'm currently playing as I feel I'm not utilizing my players well enough. Ive fallen in love with the 433 formation using a cdm (preferably a HB) since fm19, and I've been struggling with changing my style of play around. on Fm21 I played a possession based system using a half back and a false nine in a 433dm formation. Something I loved, I can't get that style to work for my well anymore and now I'm looking to develop my game further. I love playing short passing play with a high intensity, this is the sort of football I love to watch comparing to the way Italy and Barcelona used to play. This is something I've tried to find inspiration from earlier.

This year on fm23 I've been struggling at making a tactic witch I can fall in love with. In desperate times I want to try and reach out to the community in hopes that someone can help me find joy in making tactics and inspiring me in creating a tactic that I can fall in love with playing.

This is my current starting eleven and my current tactics. Can anyone please help me creating a tactic that I can get inspired by and perhaps fall in love with? Would be much appreciated. My thought are that using Vine and Boniface on the left could perhaps help making a very good duo as they both have performed well earlier in the season. I feel like Wood at striker could also become a potential threat if used correctly. I would love a tactic that can be possession based, decent tempo and quite clinical in attack. Using a CDM as I'm used to have helped me getting better defensively but I often find myself linking the fence, midfield and attack well together.

Hope someone can help me and perhaps find inspiration in this themselves as well.

Designutennavn-3.thumb.jpg.01ec0b2083f2715ebc623d075ea68ae9.jpgDesignutennavn-2.thumb.jpg.9aa0578e5b883a020cb1ce74b688aeb1.jpgDesignutennavn.thumb.jpg.db1e63e62cd9dd79f39d070929155201.jpg

On 28/03/2023 at 13:24, Mathiamo said:

Im now half way in my third season at dover. Gotten promoted to the Vanarama National and currently first place. My problem is I'm not having fun with the way I'm currently playing as I feel I'm not utilizing my players well enough. Ive fallen in love with the 433 formation using a cdm (preferably a HB) since fm19, and I've been struggling with changing my style of play around. on Fm21 I played a possession based system using a half back and a false nine in a 433dm formation. Something I loved, I can't get that style to work for my well anymore and now I'm looking to develop my game further. I love playing short passing play with a high intensity, this is the sort of football I love to watch comparing to the way Italy and Barcelona used to play. This is something I've tried to find inspiration from earlier.

This year on fm23 I've been struggling at making a tactic witch I can fall in love with. In desperate times I want to try and reach out to the community in hopes that someone can help me find joy in making tactics and inspiring me in creating a tactic that I can fall in love with playing.

This is my current starting eleven and my current tactics. Can anyone please help me creating a tactic that I can get inspired by and perhaps fall in love with? Would be much appreciated. My thought are that using Vine and Boniface on the left could perhaps help making a very good duo as they both have performed well earlier in the season. I feel like Wood at striker could also become a potential threat if used correctly. I would love a tactic that can be possession based, decent tempo and quite clinical in attack. Using a CDM as I'm used to have helped me getting better defensively but I often find myself linking the fence, midfield and attack well together.

Hope someone can help me and perhaps find inspiration in this themselves as well.

Designutennavn-3.thumb.jpg.01ec0b2083f2715ebc623d075ea68ae9.jpgDesignutennavn-2.thumb.jpg.9aa0578e5b883a020cb1ce74b688aeb1.jpgDesignutennavn.thumb.jpg.db1e63e62cd9dd79f39d070929155201.jpg

Wrong forum for this, maybe a mod can move it for you?

https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/19-tactics-training-strategies-discussion/