4-2-4 Wolf Shock tactic gauranteed Supremacy

image.thumb.png.327a8e4186137870db58174806742703.pngmy team is Bobble which used to be watford but i created a club i was just promoted as the champion of the championship winning most points wins clean sheets and matches without losing in history and i was predicted to finish 2nd image.thumb.png.580e36bc2438cbcf658389335df262dd.pngthe very first season in the premier division after promotion i was predicted to finish 17th i then immediately replied to that speculation with the words "im gonna 10-0 you man city both away and at home" :D with my happiness being at a "Delighted" level my confidence was not proven wrong entirely thoughimage.thumb.png.04fc82558ab0e6a0f19f125e6bc66e22.pngimage.thumb.png.9f8284484df1cb4b03ba8fedfc7867c3.png

a tycoon started attempts to takeover my board im not sure whether it will happen but im in the process of some sort of board takeover so hopefully its the tycoon and i have had countless upgrades to my facilities im getting a 41500 capacity stadium built in its planning permission stage some upgrades were offered to me by the board even

this is my first ever really good tactic i have created on any football manager and yes it might benefit from changing 1 of the inverted wingers to a normal winger probably but i did not have the finances this season to try that unfortunately and even though it will surprise a lot of people 2 advanced forwards seem to work awesomely miles better i would say

the seasons i had managed bobble until i changed to this tactic i played a possession football 4-2-3-1 tactic which did not have much success unfortunately so i looked at other peoples tactics and made a few modifications (my modifications made them better i think which i was surprised about) and i became tottenhams biggest bully lol

let me know what you think of the tactic i was not expecting to create a tactic that worked so well so im quite chuffed with it and doubt someone could fail with it unless they had the wrong playersimage.thumb.png.56bb19bde96b11b3d382d1a7118bc618.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by CCS Riley

28 minutes ago, Mutumba said:

Two AFs up front (yaay), dont think ive ever seen that om FM23...

i know feel free to judge i was recommended it would not work as it made the players selfish and compete with each other but while i saw that weakness occur to some extent i had more shots and goals than what looked possible without 2 AF

their very aggressive and even assist each other they get more shots and goals than  "even more aggressive" Tactics i tried

there was 1 person that said 2 AF worked for them as well that helped me feel like attempting it

Edited by CCS Riley

Take a look at the top 25 tactics at FM Arena and you'll find that basically all of them are using one or two AFs or more. Its clearly an exploit of some sort, it just sad to see.

Edited by Mutumba

Good tactic but I made few tweeks:

- Mentality to attacking

- Fullbacks roles to Inverted Wingback

- Two DMs to Segondo Volante on support duty.

As your system is based on a high pressing I lowered the team pressing bar to normal and put "more pressing" to every player but the central defenders. With this change, the players are doing a more zonal pressure and the team doesn't create spaces for the other team. I also withdrawed the prevent short distribution by the GK and put it on positionnal instruction instead so only the closest players (mainly the two strikers) are pressuing the GK.

Works pretty well with a lot of chances created and surprisingly few chances conceded. But as for every 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 tactic you still need a good very GK.