(Suggestion) PC FM on Mobile

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any plans to bring the full fat FM (pc FM) to mobile in the future?

Technology has come really far and is innovating day by day. I read on Reddit that already some FM players are playing the PC FM version on their phones by using certain software, and they say it runs quite smooth. Then there is also the Steam Deck, which has a screen the size of a smartphone and runs FM very decent today as the touchscreen helps a lot to browse comfortably in-game between tabs. There is also Apple Arcade that runs FM Touch on iphones without a problem with the 3D match engine; okay its not the full PC FM, but its close, it looks like it can be achieved in lets say a few years from now; right?

Even low mid-range phones already come with 8 GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, so thats not an issue. The interface can be adjusted with zoom to make it comfortable for the eyes and touchscreen replaces the mouse. I understand that processing is the biggest problem, especially if you want to run a lot of leagues with an advanced database, but i wonder, is it impossible? What could be achieved today if we had the full pc FM on mobile.. maybe 15 leagues with a medium database with the latest processors, for example the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2? If anyone tech-intelligent knows, please give me an idea (and hope lol).

I genuinely think that PC FM on mobile would be a revolution that would attract thousands if not millions of new players to buy and play this game, when you check the popularity of other football/management games on mobile on this day who have several millions of downloads. Its a door waiting to be kicked in, an open goal.

I hope someone with knowledge about technology and possibly someone who works for SI can share his thoughts with me and tell me if it is realistic to achieve this technology wise. Thanks in advance.

Edited by FourFiveOne

• 9 months later...