Support to players

CJWrootFM

As some of you know, some regens come out that they are gay.

just an idea but if a player comes out I think there should be maybe a press chat or a press conference to show support to the player.

this could impact your relationship with the player, boast morale with your team, and fans.

Mmm. Potentially political. It is in the best interest of companies to avoid political statements at all cost. They allow you to support your player, then that is a clear political message and the game will be attacked for being 'woke'. If they also allow you to condemn it then... I mean developers of Hogwarts legacy got death threats for not even really doing anything at all.

Not everything in the world needs to be making a political point at all times.

This is not about making a political statement.

I take you back to the mid 90's when Paul Merson had a issue and the club and his manager at the time George Graham gave him support in a dark time, as a manager in the game you get a praise and criticise players but then a newgen comes out you can do a interview saying "myself and the club fully support "X Player" in his decision.

A comment like that in game will boost morale in the team and fans influence over the board.

In IRL players must get support over things to players, and this could work. 

Don't have to be on every newgen.

• 4 weeks later...