Does any one know how to get rid of the Glazers by a takeover during the game plz thank you ?

I am Manchester United and I want to get rid of the Glazers by a take over how do I go about doing this during the game plz thank you there is no option when I go to the board options I hope that someone can help me I look forward to hearing from any one regarding this matter

You can force it more quickly through the pre-game editor. I've an edit file that has achieved this, but early on in the game it appears you are stuck with a limited choice of people available to buy the club. None of which remove the debt.

In game editor you could do it, but you'd need to change the owners age, and the fans/board opinion on his ownership. Not sure if this is 100% possible with in game editor due to not having ever used it.

Hi all, does anyone have an update on this? I would also like to start a new save with Man Utd, but want rid of the Glazers before i start, so want to force a takeover before i start a save, how do i do this? I believe in editor somehow?

@rammie read my post above, it explains clearly what you need to do.

If you want them gone from the start simply use the pre game editor and press on from there.