PC features to console

Scotty84

I would love to see PC features come to console as for me that's half the fun in building your team, hiring all the different staff instead of the key one's, setting up the training, tactical familiarity basically everything the pc version has, I'm positive these next gen consoles could handle it. The game is compatible with a mouse and keyboard which is great and makes playing it very easy instead of clunky button pressing just unfortunate we can't get an editor.

But yeah full version would be great for console

20 hours ago, Scotty84 said:

I would love to see PC features come to console as for me that's half the fun in building your team, hiring all the different staff instead of the key one's, setting up the training, tactical familiarity basically everything the pc version has, I'm positive these next gen consoles could handle it. The game is compatible with a mouse and keyboard which is great and makes playing it very easy instead of clunky button pressing just unfortunate we can't get an editor.

But yeah full version would be great for console

I strongly agree with all of the above. You can also check my topic "Key Features missing on Console" where I mention many features that exists in PC version and missing from the console ones. Hopefully we will see some of them on an upcoming update.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Thank you for the suggestions. As mentioned above, a lot of users do like the more streamlined experience that FM Console delivers compared the PC version. 

However, we can put some your ideas under consideration for a future FMC Game.