Cash injection when taking over a club

Onebadterran

Hey Team,

As I get deep into saves, 20+ years in the future, I like to hop off the international and continental stage and go manage some smaller teams as a "road to glory" or "nation building" deal. I usually make that move when I really have more money than I have any use for and I would love to be able to come into a small club and give them a shot in the arm financially by saying that as part of my taking over as head coach of the club I will also provide them with $1M or $2M to get started. Right now, this is only possible through "cheating" with the in-game editor but it would be nice if, after you've made like $100m career earnings or something, you could provide the club you are joining with a very small (relatively) amount of your own finances and that would be subtracted from your career earnings. This wouldn't be something often available as you would need to have made an exorbitant amount of money in your career but it would be a nice feature to keep games fresh several decades into the future and also give players long-term goals they can play to where they otherwise would just start over in a fresh save. Obviously, this wouldn't make any sense at major clubs as you wouldn't have nearly enough money to make a dent in the turnover but for a club whose turnover is only a few hundred thousand a year, or less, it would be a massive short-term boost.

I hope it is considered as it would be an improvement for long-term saves as there really is nothing to build towards or any meaningful reason to take a save a long time into the future other than the passion for the sport.

• 3 weeks later...