It would be nice if we could set instructions for our DoF when telling him to sign staff for us

John_Yuki

I don't mind doing staff appointments and contracts myself, but it can get a little tedious when I have to do my entire youth and reserve team as well as my first team. Some times I wish I could just trust the game to sign good staff members for me but it isn't really the case. 

It would be nice if I could tell the DoF to only sign staff members if they fit certain criteria. For example I could say "Sign a new Physio but only if their Physio attribute is above 15 and they are younger than 60", or "Sign a new GK coach, but only if they three GK attributes, Determination, Discipline and Motivation are above 12" or if I wanted to sign staff that can grow and get better while in my club I could say, "Sign an u18 coach that has 10 Determination, Discipline, and Motivation, who has at most a National A licence". That way I can still control what type of staff members my DoF brings in to the club without it being a total lottery, as well as being actively able to tell my DoF when to try and sign someone instead of them just doing it whenever they feel like it.

• 2 weeks later...