I need some help, about the matchday mods...

giggsxbr

In the "English Premier League v0.9b" skin, add minute is missing near the score board.

Every time after I reload the skin, it will show. But in next match, even next half, it will disappear again.

Can you help me on that? Thank you!!

捕获.JPG

捕获2.JPG

The "Sky Sports Premier League" doesn't have this issue. I checked the match score area panel.xml in both skins and found some code.

The "English Premier League" verison, these code are in the AWAY TEAM container, as below.

<container>
                <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="top,extend" />

<container height="95" />

<container  id="MijC" class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="tcs/matchday/epl/added" >
                    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_autosize" vertical_inset="0,2,4,0"/>

<widget class="text" id="Mijt" auto_size="horizontal" font="matchb" alignment="centre" colour="black" size="15" usMT="true"/>
                </container>

</container>

In the "Sky Sports Premier League" version, the add pic is in a differen position, and the xml code is as below

PYllXK5.png
                <!-- ADDED TIME BG -->
                <container class="main_box_no_margin" appearance="tcs/matchday/skyepl/added"  id="MijC" >
                    <attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_alignment="bottom" vertical_inset="0,0,8,0"/>

<widget class="text" id="Mijt" size="12" colour="addedtime" hidden="true" alignment="left" auto_size="vertical" >
                        <integer id="alSM" value="1" />
                    </widget>

</container>

• 4 weeks later...