[FM20] Adding media (nearly never used)

rjohansen

I have spent quite some time and added a lot of media sources in Norway. However, they nearly never get used (some never, some only a few times). But sources like The Athletic, WhoScored.com, Goal, 90min.com, Planet Football, Football Radar are all very interested in Norwegian football...

Do I have to add norwegian clubs to every media source as well?

I have added both national, regional and local media sources.

For instance, a regional newspaper:
1) Details: I add normal details like name, period etc.
2) Areas Covered: I add nation, local region - it did not seems to be used, so I also added continent - still, newspaper doesn't seem to be used

A local newspaper
1)  Areas Covered: At first I add just city, then add nation and now also continent... Doesn't seem to be used. 

• Wolf_pd changed the title to [FM20] Adding media (nearly never used)

To add: Sources like The Athletic, Whoscored.com, GOAL, 90min.com, Planet Football and Football Radar are very interested in norwegian football for some reason, but the newspapers I have added... Some of them have a news item from time to time, some don't.

Weird: Just found out that when I duplicated an existing media source (and did all the changes to the duplicate) THEN it worked, but not the one I just add normally. Anyone got any ideas? 

PS: Some news sources DO (very rarely) publish on new item from time to time, but very rarely. Instead fake news (generated?) are used. 

Also related question: Any way to change the name of these generated newspapers? Like ETD/LNC editing or something?