FM23 Stuck On Loading Screen

Please, help! Went to bed last night after playing FM, everything was fine. Just tried to start up my save and the game will not advance past the loading screen. It usually takes more than a few minutes so I wasn't too worried, but I've been sitting here over an hour now trying to get the game to just advance past the load screen. 

Cleared my cache and preferences 
Deleted a ton of pictures and backgrounds that never had a problem loading before 

Deleted a ton of editor data 

Deleted a ton of saved games

The game will just not advance past the loading screen and its so frustrating. Any help would be appreciated 

17 hours ago, PGHJuice said:

Please, help! Went to bed last night after playing FM, everything was fine. Just tried to start up my save and the game will not advance past the loading screen. It usually takes more than a few minutes so I wasn't too worried, but I've been sitting here over an hour now trying to get the game to just advance past the load screen. 

Cleared my cache and preferences 
Deleted a ton of pictures and backgrounds that never had a problem loading before 

Deleted a ton of editor data 

Deleted a ton of saved games

The game will just not advance past the loading screen and its so frustrating. Any help would be appreciated 

Asuming you are using Steam - from the 'Library' section, right-click on the game and select 'Properties' from the menu. - Select the 'Local Files' tab and click the 'Verify Integrity of Game Files' button