Fm ps5 new features for fm 24 ps5

Mark poole

Hi 

mid like to request the following features and/or the return of other features from fm 22 Xbox.

the first feature is like to return from fm 22 Xbox is the ability to watch the matches in the CHAN championships in Africa, on fm 22 Xbox I was able to pick the B team squad and watch the matches where as in this years edition I can pick the squad but can’t watch the matches.

I’d also like to be able to manage all under 21/23’s international side so can do the Olympics in the under 23’s as doesn’t seem like you can if this years game.

finally i feel the next couple of things aren’t too difficult to add: i’d like ffp to actually work in the game and I would also like to have squad limits rules added, seems abit unfair and unrealistic to be able to call upon 40 players in the league and champions league (i wanted to) so adding the squad limits to the game would make it realistic.

Lastly I would like to think you could add recruitment meetings at the start of the seasons and be able to approach an agent about a player and I would like to see squads social groups added to the game as you have them in the mobile version but not the console 

• 3 months later...