Fifa World Cup (Real Format and more)

Fifaworldcup.png.3e52899e3e51f7fa0a9e8ce8e8e6054c.png

Hello everybody. I bring you another work done with many hours of dedication in the editor.

This is the actual format of the World Cup announced by FiFa.

There are 48 teams divided into 12 groups of 4. The first two places and the 8 best third places qualify for the next phase. I also tweaked all the World Cup qualifiers to be as close as possible to what will happen in reality. 

I also adjusted the Copa América and Asian Nations Cup to their current format.

Note: I made Russia available after 2026, however, playing in neutro stadiums, as this is configured in the game code.

You can download this file here: button_download.png.61538d015c367b94e03fec62fa44ff24.png

Feel free to supoort my work: button_paypal(1).png.6f65d3be081e5388509c6386a3fb48b6.png

Edited by adriano roberto

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've tried it and found that the UEFA Qualification is not fair to team with 4 teams (Group G-L). In reality the best second place would exlude the result of the match result with fifth team in group A-F, which didn't been applied in your ranking setting. Is it possible to set this? Thanks

6 分钟前, al_hk说:

Hi, I've tried it and found that the UEFA Qualification is not fair to team with 4 teams (Group G-L). In reality the best second place would exlude the result of the match result with fifth team in group A-F, which didn't been applied in your ranking setting. Is it possible to set this? Thanks

i.e. Results between teams in the top "4" positions are used to sort teams in Second Place Teams table should to added. I've tried to locate this in editor but fail to locate it.