Autopick team with no sub goalie

Allegrif1

I see this was requested before but was rejected due to not being a 'realistic playstyle'. I think that's poor to be honest, plenty of teams in the past have named a bench with no goalkeeper on it. Warnock used to be famous for it. I never name a sub goalie, so any time I autopick a squad I have to manually swap the number 2 goalkeeper out for another player.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, I do this too. I would also like to auto pick with structure I decide for the subs bench rather than them just thrown together at random (it feels)

My bench is always something like this:

Sub 1: DL
Sub 2: DR
3: DC
4. DC
5. DMC
6. MC
7. Winger
8. Winger
9. Striker

Or something like that.

You could prep your order using the squad planner, or even have subs included on a match day squad planner and it auto selects based on fitness/sharpness etc. You can then make minor adjustments.

Yes, this!

I play with wingbacks who get up and down the pitch so I sign good players here because they are knackered after 60 mins and I always sub them. Sign 4 quality and then I will look at one that can cover both sides

My subs bench is always

S1:RWB

S2:CB

S3:LWB

S4:DM/CM

S5:CM/AMC

S6:AMC/ST

S7:ST

Obviously depending upon availability. In the past 2 games had a GK injured/sent off in a game once. I reckon that I've secured more points in games having that extra outfield option than I've lost via not having a GK on the bench.

• 1 month later...