Why can't we compare job offers?

McBride

Why can't you compare every aspect of the offers, how many delays you have asked for, see detailed comparisons of the clubs, etc. Why do I have to get my pen and pad out or make hasty screenshots?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I like this idea, could you please expand upon it with more detail, what key information would you like to see compared? Where would this information be displayed, as an email in your inbox for example? 

On 03/05/2023 at 11:53, Zachary Whyte said:

I like this idea, could you please expand upon it with more detail, what key information would you like to see compared? Where would this information be displayed, as an email in your inbox for example? 

Sure!

Firstly, I LOVE the job search p[ortion of the game but you could make it more involved and detailed.

I think the Job center and job security should be one combined screen because they both contain information you need for the jobs. Not sure why the "apply" buttons are on a different screen than the "apply all" button and why the star ratings are separate from "leading candidate". You need both of those things at once.

In a combined Job Center when you apply for jobs those can appear go in a list above the job listing which could contain all of the info you see when you click on "available" in the "Job Status" with even more granular info like league ranking, training facilities etc, but MOST IMPORTANTLY it should display the job offers as they come in comparing all of the info (salary, budget, expectations etc). You should be able to see them all on the screen at once. It could be like you're looking at one of those football job websites although any way of giving that info would be an improvement.

Thanks!

Edited by McBride

• 3 months later...