[Suggestion] Context of interaction with players unhappy with transfer offer decision incorrect

youngs15

I've assigned all transfer activity to my Director of Football. When we received a transfer offer for a player, he rejected it. I then received an inbox item saying the player was unhappy that I had rejected the transfer. In the interaction with the player to discuss this, all possible options for my response suggested that I had made the decision, which obviously wasn't the case.

I've had similar interactions when the DoF accepted an incoming transfer offer and confirmed the transfer. I then had players complain to me about my selling an important player. Again, the options in the discussion with the players were all of the context that I had accepted the offer and decided to sell the player.

Surely an advantage of delegating transfers is that players would be unhappy with whoever you've delegated them to and not you. The player reactions and the discussions in any interactions with them should correctly reflect that transfers are dealt with by the DoF/whoever transfers have been delegated to.

20230305180924_1.jpg

20230305180929_1.jpg

20230309092744_1.jpg

20230309092938_1.jpg

Edited by youngs15
More screenshots added

• 2 months later...