Juventus 15 point penalty removed today

I imagine you can edit this via the pre-game editor.  I assume somebody will do this and release it through the usual websites.  Note: the 15 points is not removed completely, just (as trhe headline you added says) revoked until the new trial.  It could be back.  The fact that the punishment to some individuals remained is perhaps not a good sign for the 15 points and Juventus.

• 4 weeks later...

Similar question: I’m coaching Atalanta and due to poor financial fair play, I was banned from participating in the Europa league this year. However, my last league position was mid table so I didn’t qualify anyway. I’m hoping I can play in Europa next year, if I qualify this season. Confirm please?

On 17.05.2023 at 06:36, phd_angel said:

Similar question: I’m coaching Atalanta and due to poor financial fair play, I was banned from participating in the Europa league this year. However, my last league position was mid table so I didn’t qualify anyway. I’m hoping I can play in Europa next year, if I qualify this season. Confirm please?

As far as i know you can't.. you need to qualify first to and not to participate one season to remove ban..

On 20/04/2023 at 17:37, Taquin said:

And today they were deducted 10 points, do you really expect SI to react to everything as it happens in real life and issue patches? 

14 hours ago, starbugg said:

And today they were deducted 10 points, do you really expect SI to react to everything as it happens in real life and issue patches? 

Why not, thats what there paid for.....every other game developer releases patches on a regular basis.

So every time something like this happens you start a new game do you?

If you do, there is nothing to stop you using the editor to make real life changes and restarting a new game.

Edited by starbugg