How many playable leagues/countries can the Steam Deck handle?

For those having a Steam Deck; how many leagues/countries do you have loaded on playable in your safe? Is there anyone who has loaded all leagues & countries in the game? Im very curious.

Another PC handheld device; the ASUS ROG Ally, should release this year and will be an upgrade over the Steam Deck. If the latter is already being able to handle the CPU load of all leagues & countries on FM, the near future could look promising for us FM players who want to play the full PC FM on handheld devices. Thank you

I don't personally have an answer for you but in anticipation of someone letting you know I'd love it if someone with a Steam Deck could do the benchmarks here

We'd get a really good comparison with other setups that way

21 hours ago, Brother Ben said:

I don't personally have an answer for you but in anticipation of someone letting you know I'd love it if someone with a Steam Deck could do the benchmarks here

We'd get a really good comparison with other setups that way

I promised I'll do it and forgot about it so I'll do it right away although I have FM saved on my SD card so idk how much that would affect the results 

14 minutes ago, DarJ said:

I promised I'll do it and forgot about it so I'll do it right away although I have FM saved on my SD card so idk how much that would affect the results 

No worries that would be great.  Hopefully it shouldn't make much difference I wouldn't have thought as it will likely only effect saving and loading times

25 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

No worries that would be great.  Hopefully it shouldn't make much difference I wouldn't have thought as it will likely only effect saving and loading times

I'm onto the 3 benchmark now and the results seems comparable to the intel 8th gen I7 laptop CPUs

Edited by DarJ

On 21/04/2023 at 17:06, FourFiveOne said:

For those having a Steam Deck; how many leagues/countries do you have loaded on playable in your safe? Is there anyone who has loaded all leagues & countries in the game? Im very curious.

Another PC handheld device; the ASUS ROG Ally, should release this year and will be an upgrade over the Steam Deck. If the latter is already being able to handle the CPU load of all leagues & countries on FM, the near future could look promising for us FM players who want to play the full PC FM on handheld devices. Thank you

I've recorded the benchmark results so you can look at that and make a decision 

1 hour ago, DarJ said:

I've recorded the benchmark results so you can look at that and make a decision 

The results are not too bad for a handheld portable pc! Even Benchmark 3 with all leagues & players loaded is acceptable in my opinion. Knowing that upcoming pc gaming handhelds like the ASUS ROG ALLY will have even better CPU's, it sure looks promising for the future. Imagine what a Steam Deck 2.0 could do in 4-5 years from now!

Thanks for all the time & effort and showing us the Steam Deck's capabilities for FM @DarJ, much appreciated 🍻. Also thanks to @Brother Benfor your attention and yearly benchmark threads, i follow them closely because its very interesting to see how new CPU's & devices handle FM 👍🏻