Anyone know how to change a "Create-a-Club" mode Club's badge whilst save is in progress?

cwattyeso

So have started a create-a-club save in FM23, and played it for a couple of season. I have now got some better logos and some kits that have kindly been made for me, whilst I have been able to change all the kits and stuff to match the images, nothing I do seems to be able to change the Club Badge. So is it possible to change this in an existing save? or does anyone know where FM23 is pulling the badge data from for the save, as nothing I do in the normal graphics folder or with config.xmls makes any change to that.

I don't think it's possible - Create a Club feature is very limited for customising as it over-writes existing club in the DB. You're better using the pre-game editor to creat a club and then it behaves like any other for graphics etc. - Editors hideaway can help guide if you've never done that before. 

16 hours ago, giglet13 said:

I don't think it's possible - Create a Club feature is very limited for customising as it over-writes existing club in the DB. You're better using the pre-game editor to creat a club and then it behaves like any other for graphics etc. - Editors hideaway can help guide if you've never done that before. 

Yeah I think because the game specifically asks you to select an image file for your clubs badge when you are going through the game setup, that overwrites whatever existing graphics data or files you have installed. In my game I choose to replace Bradford with my Create-A-Club, and therefore would think the Bradford logos and badges in my existing logo pack would appear in the place of the one I selected during game creation, however that's not the case and somehow or somewhere the game is keeping the link to that originally selected file. Would have been nice if SI gave us an option in the Club Info page to be able to change our badge or logo as time goes on in this mode if normal graphics editing can't be done.