[FM23] Can't create nation main cup for Yugoslavia

alonsky47

Hi!

I've decided to create a big mod for me (and maybe for who is interested in leagues and nations rebalance mod) and started with Yugoslavia.

I've almost finished, but i can't understand how to create interesting cup in Advanced Rules.

So, i have Yugoslavian SuperLiga with 24 teams (teams have 34 games per season, hehe (there is system 23+11 games). Nacionalna Liga 1 (2div) with 24 teams, Nacionalna Liga 2 (3div) with 24 teams, and Regionalna Liga with 4 subdivisions: Istochna (14 teams), Centralna (14 teams), Zapadna (14 teams), Juzhna (12 teams). There is in total 126 teams.

I tried just to edit Serbian cup (yugoslavia in my mod is edited Serbia), but this doesn't works by me (because i added new league in "Serbia system"). So i have copied Copa del Ray all cup settings, but this doesn't helped. I think i have big troubles with "Stage - Teams" section, i can't figure how to choose right settings for divisions, seedings... 

(p.s. i have idea that last (worst) 5 teams in every subdivision (4div) must go to Round 0, Preliminary Round)

Can somebody help?

YugoslaviaMod.fmf

Edited by alonsky47
forget to write about preliminary round