Will there be any further bug fixes/updates?

Been playing FMM since 2020, always loved it and appreciated how little bugs are in the game, how smoothly it runs etc. but since the latest two updates I’m worried that we’re now left the rest of the year (or until November anyway) with the buggiest version of the game since I’ve been playing. Are there any plans for further bug fixes or an update?

bugs I’ve noticed:

- Mentoring: now pretty much unusable, only works maybe 5% of the time and ALWAYS ends after a week or so for me with the players having relationship problems. Used to happen every now and again but is now just constant and renders mentoring pretty much useless

-Board a confidence: random occasions of low board confidence (close to being sacked) despite massively overachieving in all competitions. I’ve seen screenshots of other FM players where they’ve been sacked, despite being top of the league with a team expected to fight relegation for example. This one’s a game breaker. I’m planning a long term 30 year save starting with a club at the bottom but I don’t want to start it in fear that 5+ years I’ll be sacked because of this bug

-AI transfer bug: receive an offer say for example of 30m from a club for one of your players, only to open the offer and it’s been reduced to 15m

-international squad selection: I’ve not experienced this one yet as never managed an international team but apparently squad selection resets when confirming.

-loan player development: this may be deliberate by the developers but my players I loan out don’t develop anywhere near the levels they did pre update.

sure there’s another I’m missing but just really hope there’s a plan to fix some of these and we’re now not just left with a bug ridden mess until FM2024

• SI Staff
On 24/04/2023 at 03:34, PAFC_Dugout said:

- Mentoring: now pretty much unusable, only works maybe 5% of the time and ALWAYS ends after a week or so for me with the players having relationship problems. Used to happen every now and again but is now just constant and renders mentoring pretty much useless

On my list of things to look at.

-Board a confidence: random occasions of low board confidence (close to being sacked) despite massively overachieving in all competitions. I’ve seen screenshots of other FM players where they’ve been sacked, despite being top of the league with a team expected to fight relegation for example. This one’s a game breaker. I’m planning a long term 30 year save starting with a club at the bottom but I don’t want to start it in fear that 5+ years I’ll be sacked because of this bug

i've heard of this happening - but not got details so been unable to track it down so far, even knowing the leagues etc. involved would help as its definitely not common.

-AI transfer bug: receive an offer say for example of 30m from a club for one of your players, only to open the offer and it’s been reduced to 15m

If you can get me a save game with this in then it would be hugely helpful.

-international squad selection: I’ve not experienced this one yet as never managed an international team but apparently squad selection resets when confirming.

This will be fixed in a forthcoming update.

-loan player development: this may be deliberate by the developers but my players I loan out don’t develop anywhere near the levels they did pre update.

This hasn't changed to my knowledge - any chance of you sending in your save with a note to check (it might me your kids just haven't got the potential you think they have? ... or need to mature some more before improving further).

sure there’s another I’m missing but just really hope there’s a plan to fix some of these and we’re now not just left with a bug ridden mess until FM2024

I think that's a tad harsh myself, but obviously you're entitled to your opinion.

(I've personally played through two complete 30 season games without coming across any of these issues tbh and our review scores in the stores aren't awful, so I presume not everyone is hating things as much as you seem to be)

PS - We're somewhat busy and so can't always respond instantly to threads, please be patient when you ask for feedback (I'm actually on holiday today believe it or not, about to jump on a flight to watch my eldest daughter in a play).