Courses for non-coaching staff

Hrafnsmerki

Would love to be able to send my physios, scouts, technical director etc. on courses, to improve their relevant attributes, just like it's possible to do with the coaching staff. While these kind of courses would not be official badges and licenses as it is with coaches I feel like it would be a great feature and add depth to the rest of the non-playing staff.

An example for a course relevant to scouts could be to learn a new language, for example Spanish, before you send him off to a 3 month trip in South America... that way increasing his adaptability. It could be leadership, management and psychology courses for staff who work with people under them, like the Technical Director, DoF and Chief scout/physio, increasing their judging staff ability, negotiating skills and man management. Or Physios being sent on courses to better themselves and learn new techniques... I hope you get the idea!

I agree. But, of course, there is also a little problem - how to "determine" personal MAX values for any staff person (for an attribute or PA's).

Meaning: like, if you have a DoF with lower Negotiations skill, and you send him (her) to a course over and over again, should you always get a "perfect" Negotiator? I think no. What do to with this?

On the other hand, I once requested that coaches could have more "specialized" courses.

I like to start my games from the lowest point (with NO badges at all). I would like to have more possibilities to choose from a group of courses what to study. Do I need more skills in attacking or communication?

• 1 month later...